Thank fook. You're not going to be hiring some hitman to get me, then
You should try the Jap instructions for the auto mirror close circuit. Had it for a year now and still haven't built the courage to fit it. And that's with having part of the instructions translated! :ghey:
installed it without too many drama's, test fitted it etc... jap instructions/manual wasn't much help at all, so pretty much went ahead with how i thought it would fit...
1. pull the rubber seal out
2. undo the screws (indicated in red) holding the stock plastic lip on
3. pull the plastic lip off slightly, wipe it with supplied (pad that smells like wet glue???)
4. take off the backing on the double sided tape of the visor (indicated in blue)
5. clip the visor (clips indicated in green) onto the stock plastic lip
6. apply force to get the double sided tape to stick firmly
7. reattach plastic lip, insert screws (make sure you push the lip up, otherwise the screws won't go in properly)
8. reattach the rubber seal, give everything a wipe and enjoy your new visors
hopefully that helps, was a bit of a pain figuring out how to do it the first time, the 2nd one was easy after that..... if there are any questions, feel free to ask.