What's new

Irish newbie!!

P

POC

Hi, new here name is Patjoe from mayo, Ireland. Recently bought an S15, but have owned S13's and S14's.

Heres a pic of my car

B

Bry

lovely looking car,it looks as though you've got the 9.5 inch rota gtr wheels all round judging by the tapered spokes on the wheels,they must be mighty tight fitting the fronts :eek:

P

POC

Cheers everyone!

Ya its a vertex kit and rota GTRS 18's on rear 17's on front not too sure of width.

Some spec:
Vertex kit
Rota GTRS
FMIC
Trust 3" downpipe and exhaust
HKS evc
Coilovers (not sure what make)
HID lights
Clear led rear lights (actually Nice!)

Work in progress:
Gauges in vents(oil+water temp, oil press, upgraded boost guage)
2 Bride seats
Blitz blow off
New Manifold and 3" turbo elbow (open to suggestions on what type)

P

Paddy mack

I'm bounceing around between Galway and Sligo, just moved to Galway lately.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
looks just like toppers but nicer lol:rotfl:
Cheeky ....... :rant:

Although i agree, like your wheels betetr than mine :), they are the 9.5j's on the front, you running alot of camber? no clearance issues with arches or anything?

Reaction score

Although i agree, like your wheels betetr than mine :), they are the 9.5j's on the front, you running alot of camber? no clearance issues with arches or anything?
don't worry Topper, I still remember your car in it's 18" Emotion heyday!

P

POC

Not too sure what width wheels are! ill measure the next time im getting tyres! ya there's top mounts on it and there in as far as they can go! wearing big time on tire so will be adjusting!

Does anyone know the differences between the rota gtrs and nismo gtrs? Theres no markings on the alloys!

No clearance issues as there 17's on front, but it looks to me like the arches are rolled but this could be the look on all S15's not too sure!!