What's new

Open Event: Japfest 10th of May 2014

Reaction score
Country
Shame there's no more stand spots. I may not have a stand for my car :(
I spoke to somebody from japfest today on the phone about adding someone else onto the stand and they said it shouldn't be a problem. They're giving me a call back before the end of the week to confirm so I can ask to add you on as well if you want to come with us mate? Let me know :)

Reaction score
Country
Was full up that hotel, booked in at an holiday inn express : ) iv never been down that way before so might have to meet you there

Reaction score
Country
Just to let you guys know, i found out this week that they have changed the deadline now for club bookings! Obviously we are already booked in as a club and i can't add anybody onto the form as i have already sent the booking info off a few weeks ago. However if anybody else does wish to be on the stand, you can purchase your vehicle passes online on the 16th of April.

Please can you post on this thread if anyone plans on doing this, just so i have an idea of numbers. (Members only please)

Heres the email i was sent today which explains what you need to do:

Hi Joe,

I have a booking for 11 tickets.

You can get a member of the club to book the extra tickets online if you wish.

The online system will allow you to buy 5 or more at anytime or if you need less than 5 it can be done on the day of deadline which is when we will change the system so there is no minimum order.

If you do get someone else to book the ticket please make sure they use exactly the same club name ass you've put on the forms - this way we can make sure the club all stay together.

Any further questions please let me know

Best regards
Steve.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Morning all, had a letter this morning from future publishing was a receipt for the Japfest tickets. I imagine they still have my address on file!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for letting me know mike, I've told them a number of times that I'm organising it and therefore need everything sent to me but they have still managed to balls it up!

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for letting me know mike, I've told them a number of times that I'm organising it and therefore need everything sent to me but they have still managed to balls it up!
standard lol

Reaction score
Country
Hi
is their any more room for another stand spot as I completely forgot when japfest was :-(

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys I'm new on here only just got my s15 is their any chance of getting a stand ticket for japfest :)

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys I'm new on here only just got my s15 is their any chance of getting a stand ticket for japfest :)
Sorry mate i think its too late now as they closed club booking on the 16th of April. If anybody can't make it for some reason you may be able to buy their ticket off them, but i think thats the only way of getting one now

Reaction score
Country
you maybe in luck, I still havent got my car back from the auto electrician yet. I still need to mount my rear spats and put all the interior back in, wont have time to finish my wheels but if i dont get it back soon i will have to bail. I will keep you all as up to date as possible. :( Might make a change to have a completely stock s15 ay japfest if i make it haha

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys

if anyone else does drop out and needs to get rid of a ticket ill be interested.

drop me a message on 07903706226 if you want to sell your ticket

thanks

Reaction score
Country
Good news guys, passes turned up at the weekend :)!

[/URL][/IMG]

Our stand is located at gate C area 3. Looking at the map of the track they have sent me we seem to be in-between quarry corner and the esses on the bottom straight. Its not the busiest place around the circuit but we're right behind the best spot on the track to watch the drift sessions so thats good!

[/URL][/IMG]

As for giving everyone their vehicle passes, is everyone happy to do the same as last year and hand out the passes on the morning Japfest? This worked well last year as we all met in the same place and got to the track at the same time.

If everyone is happy to do this i would like to use the same meeting point as last year which was wickes car park on Bumpers farm industrial estate, its a popular meeting point which is about ten minutes from castle combe race track. Il upload a map and address this week if you guys think this is a good idea.

Club access to the track is from 6.00 am this year so i was thinking of meeting between 6.30 and 7.00 am. If we leave around 7ish we can get to the track a few hours before the public gates open, which gives us a chance to set up and give the cars a quick clean.

Please read the info in the picture below as it explains the latest you can arrive at the track and entry instructions etc. :)

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Just seen this :( i've got a ticket, stand pass and seperate track time at 12:12. How would i go about jumping on the 15 stand?

Cheers
Sorry mate i don't think it will be possible to get on the stand now, I've already received all our passes and i don't think they will allow you to swap stands. You could try giving the Japfest team a call on 01225 442244, they may be able to advise you better than me.

Reaction score
Country
That sounds good man, happy to do the same as last year

Reaction score
Country
my ticket is now up for grabs, have PM'd a few people who were interested but they now dont require them so if anyone wants it get in touch. it is obviously a s15oc stand ticket.

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
my ticket is now up for grabs, have PM'd a few people who were interested but they now dont require them so if anyone wants it get in touch. it is obviously a s15oc stand ticket.
Hi, I missed this. I'll take it off your hands.

Reaction score
Country
Sorry mate i don't think it will be possible to get on the stand now, I've already received all our passes and i don't think they will allow you to swap stands. You could try giving the Japfest team a call on 01225 442244, they may be able to advise you better than me.
Ok that's no problem, i'll stick with the original stand to avoid hassle. I was there on Saturday for the Spring performance action day. Really enjoyed and i managed to get a good half hour circuit familiarisation :)

Feel free to cheer me on at 12:12 on the day :)