What's new

Open Event: Japfest 10th of May 2014

Reaction score
Country
out of interest, will there be anyone attending who is coming from kent/essex way?

Reaction score
Country
As much as I would love to track my car here I would definitely be the subject of the sentence "have you seen that douche that binned his S15- what a mug" lol

Know the feeling mate. I'm pushing the track time but wont be on track myself for the same reasons as you :D

Reaction score
Country
I'll be coming from Portsmouth so happy to meet anyone on the way up

Reaction score
Country
Just been back through the thread and realised id missed a couple of names who asked to be added to the list a while ago! Apologies guys (vinnie and Anthony-wood) I've added you now if you still wish to come :)

Reaction score
Country
Just a reminder, Only have until Sunday to get payments across guys!

Reaction score
Country
Im last minute.com on this I was undecided as my boy is due to arrive on the 5th may which is a bit close for comfort. But i've decided to risk it and hope he arrives before the 10th if not ill have to bail and loose out on the monies. So plonk me down please ill be sending payment straight after this post

Reaction score
Country
Here's the final list then, decent amount of cars so should be a really good day :)

Joe_S15 - S15
JDM_virgin - S15
matty - S15
Parky - S15
Pegliobaglio - S15
fez06 - S15
Marcus Clare -S15
vinnie - S15
Scott Membury - S13
Dan - S14
mattyjp - S15

I will be sending out the booking form tomorrow morning and il keep everybody posted when the guys at japfest get back to me. Ps. Thanks everyone for getting payment to me on time!

Reaction score
Country
Booking form sent off today guys with recorded delivery :). As for positioning i have asked for us NOT to be on top of quarry corner, i know a few years ago the stand was there and the cars got covered in rubber and fingerprints!

Reaction score
Country
Can we start arranging convoy details in here or start a new thread? Bit early maybe?

Reaction score
Country
I still need to book an hotel : / anyone know of an holiday inn near by? Apparently it's one junction up the motorway. A mate of mine went once buy can't remember where it is and me and the missus can't find it