What's new

Open Event: Japfest 10th of May 2014

Reaction score
Country
Ok that's no problem, i'll stick with the original stand to avoid hassle. I was there on Saturday for the Spring performance action day. Really enjoyed and i managed to get a good half hour circuit familiarisation :)

Feel free to cheer me on at 12:12 on the day :)
Nice one mate! Pics look good. Really wanted to go to the action day but i couldn't get the car ready in time :(. I will keep an eye out for you on track at the weekend!

Reaction score
Country
Ok guys I'm presuming everyone else is still coming on saturday apart from one person who has emailed me (JDM-Virgin)?

As for meeting on saturday the rendezvous will be at the following address:

Wickes/Pets@Home/B&M car park
Bumpers farm industrial estate
Chippenham
Wiltshire
SN146NQ

Heres a map of the location which i have stolen from Sams thread last year :thumbs:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Can everybody attending please arrive at the meeting point between 6.30-7.00am where i will hand out stand passes, then we will head to the track just after 7.
I know this is early and some people are travelling a long way but i think traffic will be worse this year due to Badminton Horse trials being on the same day! This is a really big event so i don't want to take any chances of getting stuck in traffic, especially if its full of horse boxes and slow moving lorrys.

One person has already informed me that they will not be able to make the rendezvous on time so i am meeting them at the entrance to the track after we get there. if anyone else needs me to do this with their ticket please drop me a PM. I would prefer if we could all meet at the rendezvous though as we can then all arrive at the track at the same time, and i don't have to stand at the gate all morning :p!

Anyone not planning on meeting at the location above, can you please aim to get to the track for 7.30am.

Gates open to the public at 9.30am and you won't be allowed onto the stand if you arrive after this.

Please can everyone read the info from japfest on the previous page just incase i have missed anything.

My number is 07525187880, please contact me if you are going to be late etc.

See you all on saturday :D!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I'm trying to get there for 6 dude, only 30 ish mins away

Reaction score
Country
I'm trying to get there for 6 dude, only 30 ish mins away
Fair play mate, i would like to get there as early as possible too but I'm not sure if some of the guys travelling from far away can make it that early. If anyone else is up for meeting earlier then let me know. Expect il be there from just after 6 too as i live about 3 miles from combe ha

Reaction score
Country
Well just trying to get there early so I'm not late that's all and to try and miss most of the traffic

Reaction score
Country
Does anyone else want a last minute stand pass? I'm skint and not sure I want to stand in the rain all day!

Edit; ignore that, still coming rain or shine, money or no money :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Looks like im selling my ticket as my boy hasn't arrived yet :( don't fancy being stuck at combe when the wife goes into labour. Anyone wants it let me know

Reaction score
Country
I'm gonna aim to be there for around 6.30, getting up any earlier than 3.00 will write me off for the day.

Reaction score
Country
See you guys soon, should be there around 6.30 aswel.

right I'm off to bed heh heh.

Reaction score
Country
Nice one guys :), I should be there from about 6.15 onwards, please everyone try to meet between 6.30-7.00am. My number again is 07525187880 if anyone has any problems. The meeting location is on the previous page if anyone hasn't already seen.

Ive just been up to Combe to see where our stand space exactly is but all the gates were shut! So we'll just have to find out in the morning I guess.

See you all tomorrow :) (fingers crossed for the weather!)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Have fun lads. Don't get those cars to muddy. Plenty of pics please.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I know this is late notice but I've got a free stand pass if anyone wants it!?

Reaction score
Country
Good to meet you all today, good times despite the honking rain! I'll upload the photos I took of our stand into the gallery section in a minute.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
As above was nice to meet everyone rain defo killed it but still managed to get a few pics between the showers! Will upload these later . Cheers now for organising everything !

Reaction score
Country
Thanks everybody who made it yesterday, was good to meet you all, the weather wast great but wasn't as bad as I expected tbh! I'm off on holiday today so il upload the pics I got of the stand when I'm back next week :)