What's new

Open Event: Japfest 2015 castle combe S15oc Stand

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
No, the flock shop in Southhampton did it,

here's a couple quick photos, ignore the state of the wiring and ecu, I didn't have long to get the car ready so need to tidy it all up:

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
That actually looks really good. How do you find a place that does the flocking for you? I've never even thought of looking that up. I'm off to go see if I can find a spare dash now! Love the F1 style business instrumentation biz too!

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
That actually looks really good. How do you find a place that does the flocking for you? I've never even thought of looking that up. I'm off to go see if I can find a spare dash now! Love the F1 style business instrumentation biz too!
I have known of the company for a good few years,their reputation is highly spoken of. this is the company:
http://www.theflockshop.co.uk
you can also just post the dash and they will post it back if there too far from you.

the main reason for me having it done is the glare, especially now I have a ridiculously bright white s15

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
That video was impressive. The flat spots on his tyres after were epic!
Damn! Didn't even notice that until your comment. Seemed like the car pulled to one side when the brakes were applied. Not sure if that was skill or luck or both that he ended up parked neatly in the hard shoulder.... Bet he won't do that again for a while!

Eek!

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Did a bit of a write up on the show, based on the great photos JDM_virgin (Billy) supplied. Tried to cover as many bases as possible, but also managed to get the S15oc mentioned. You can read and see Billy's photos here: http://reallymeansounds.com/car-show/japfest-2015-castle-coombe/

There's a complete gallery at the end if you want to flick through.

And many thanks again to Billy for the shots - top man!

Reaction score
Country
No problem Chris, was great to see the variety of cars- looks like if I fancy a change of career I could become a journalist haha!

Reaction score
Country
Flocking 'ell ;)... So, after trying to find a memory stick adapter, which have sorted today, will get the photos uploaded tonight and hopefully posted up!