What's new

Open Event: Japfest 2015 castle combe S15oc Stand

Reaction score
That brown S13 is my mates and the red with carbon dash is my Mrs'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Stand looks great guys, was good to meet a few of you, hopefully my s15 will be on an s15oc stand in the near future... Your gunna have to accept serious BGW's tho! Cars looks great, agree that carbon dash looked epic, abit disapointing that it was only a cover tho :-/

Reaction score
I don't think it's garage mak ,
Think it's older than that.

I don't think anyone makes an actual carbon dash? They are all covers ?

Reaction score
Country
I was wondering about getting a carbon cover. Do you get much glare off it though? I'd hate to spend all that money and get blinded every time the sun comes out :D

Reaction score
I was wondering about getting a carbon cover. Do you get much glare off it though? I'd hate to spend all that money and get blinded every time the sun comes out :D
It's not that bad really , had the car detailed last week so it's very shiney atm.

The looks outweigh the annoying glare

Reaction score
Country
Haha Liam i loved that, after seeing so many today my custom plate is already on order..... :rolleyes:

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Not that rare, you can buy them on RHDJapan, there just not very cheap haha around £350-400 iirc

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
So many monies....

How much was it to get it flocked mate?
it was around £90, i just had the top half flocked, I used Rom from the flock shop in Southhampton

Why so much hate for a carbon dash cover ?

No particular hate for it mate, I like the carbon idea, but to just have a cover is abit to "show" for me, I would want to replace my dash for weigh saving reasons.. hence I wouldnt just fit a cover over the top

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Flocked sounds quite good, but then I can imagine it being really hard to keep clean... does it look good? I really want my dash sorted. I have a silly pop up satnav thing in the middle that doesn't work because I'm not in japan.

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
I will try and post some pictures up later, the car was at japfest but I doubt anyone payed attention to the dash lol, it is quit hard to keep clean (and i have only had it in the car and car on the road under a week lol) but i just use a lint roller on it, seems to clean it pretty well