What's new

Open Event: Japfest 2015 castle combe S15oc Stand

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha ha xd9's are the wheel of choice now, glad I have new wheels on the way Ryan's is immense man, so much work has gone into it , different from the normal look too absolutely loved it ! Defo a great bunch on here, be good to get to a few more shows this year. Thinking of hitting japshow in July if anyone's up for it

Reaction score
Country
My first time at Japfest with a car club and can't wait to go with the S15oc next year, only in my own S15 next time. Everyone was so nice and welcoming and if you are selling an S15 (as several were/are) remember me at the start of July!!!

Reaction score
Country
And being ginger I got burnt to buggery yesterday. Got home to have the wife take the piss cause she could tell where my pink t-shirt finished or my neck / arms began :(

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha ha nothing to do with being ginger dude , I think we all got burnt I know I did . I have permanent sunglasses now it's all part of the show ha ha look forward to another good turn out next year for sure , with some new cars and some face lifted too

Reaction score
Country
ok, so few words from me... never been to japfest before, and... wow!
f*ck me !! never seen so many silvias, so many skylines, so many japs in one place!!
I think my s15 was the only spec S on a stand, but who cares :D
was great to look on all yours silvias, such a beauties!
few pics from me, thanks for having me :)

plus 3 of my favs from around

Reaction score
Next time we need to get a better stand closer to the paddock.
Good turn out though for sure !

Is anyone else doing any other shows this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I'm up for most shows really dude. Only thing is might be in the civic as not sure when the 15 will be back together ha ha
We always get tucked away out of sight

Reaction score
Country
I will be doing as many as I can this year as I've missed using my car :) I did hear someone comment that our stand was the only one where all the cars on display were mint haha which is quite a compliment

some photos the mrs papped on the day

We also saw this on the way home which blew my mind :)

zonda F anyone :)

Last edited:

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Tried sending you a PM, Bill. Can you clear your inbox?

Ta!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Cheers paddy^^^ :/

Have you seen that video billy!!!??? **** me that skyline was flying!!!! You were lucky not to get heavily rear ended!

Misiek i think the orange one is a spec s too so you weren't alone dude! Yours is very nice, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I love seeing so many Silvias together. Reminds me of Japan and the true spiritual home of our cars!

Reaction score
Country
yes i have seen it, well I was doing 100 when i overtook that jag in the middle lane so he was doing 140+. One comment on there which did make me laugh and has subsequently ben deleted was some keyboard warrior claiming I was running so much camber i couldnt accelerate out of his way...on stock suspension and stock arms ok jeff lol.

Reaction score
Country
Great day out, our stand was pimp and nice too meet everyone. I hope i didn't let the stand down with my BGW which wasn't too everyone likening :p
Big thanks too Sam for organizing everything.
Hope the next big show i have my new secret wide kit :nod:
Loved everyone's silvia and glad the atmosphere was nice. See you guys soon :thumbs:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
It's your car Vinnie! Do what you want not what other people think is best! BGW for life!! :) true JDM style.

yeah at the end of billy, it's abit of both but mostly him! Should have had abs! I still don't get how it switches ends so fast!! Lack of talent is my guess, but he got bloody lucky!

Reaction score
Country
yeah it is 6 of one half a dozen of the other but if id have seen him I wouldn't have pulled out obviously but he shouldn't have been going that fast, we was driving to a race track anyway so if you want to drive like a hero buy some track time and don't do it on the M4

Reaction score
Country
I saw your stagea on the zilla stand- looked really good. There were lots of zilla decaled cars around the show too.

Reaction score
Country
Just seen the video on FB on the stlthy.com page, what was he thinking doing those sort of speeds on a public road??! And how did he lose it so spectacularly when braking in a straight line?