What's new

Open Event: Japfest 2015 castle combe S15oc Stand

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
How's everyone getting on with their car prep? I'm miles behind, never gonna get all my bits fitted before may but ah well!

Still no updates from japfest with regards to stands etc. So hopefully it will be soon! Also if you don't think you can make it I have 3-4 guys wanting stand spots so let me know!

Reaction score
Country
Car is back together, need to wire up my ebc and some gauges in the car then program the boost to a safe level as won't be able to get it mapped before we go. Have also bought some new tyres for my alloys so I'm not rocking stock 16's to the show :)

Mycool

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@S15_wot
All good for me, barr dodgy clutch! Lol. Car came back to me from the bodyshop early last week, looks absolutely stunning with the new colour. So are all of us planning on meeting somewhere for a lil convoy on the way into coombe? I soo hope it stays dry��

Reaction score
Country
How's everyone getting on with their car prep? I'm miles behind, never gonna get all my bits fitted before may but ah well!

Still no updates from japfest with regards to stands etc. So hopefully it will be soon! Also if you don't think you can make it I have 3-4 guys wanting stand spots so let me know!

Mines currently got a shagged clutch but should be fixed next week.

Whats the plan for meeting up? 7am at castle comb?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
So in recent years we have met prior to the event just outside castle combe due to me needing to hand out the car stand passes. Otherwise you can't get in!

So so my aim was to meet at pets at home car park in chippenham at 6.30. Hand out the packs and then leave at 7. It could take up to 1 hour to get into castle combe, and all the cars need to be in by 9.30.

So I will put details up this weekend of definite plans. But if your coming from far away please MAKE SURE YOU ARE AT THE MEETING POINT AT 6.30am. If you are 3 hours away leave at 3am! Etc etc. People always turn up late and it causes real hassle!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
So the stand passes have arrived! I personally think we've been given a good spot because it's the easier gate to get to and the easiest for a quick exit at the end of the day! And plus it's on the best corner, quarry! It's abit if a trek from the pits but there are loads of club stands around us so should be a good atmosphere.

Attachments

Mycool

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@S15_wot
I literally received an email today from japfest, saying they have put my car into the show & shine paddock at japfest1. So ive had a word with MATT BOON so please take away my name on the stand & issue the stand pass to him instead, Me & matt will sort my payment out between us. hope you all have a good time there