What's new

Japspeed front mount intercooler

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Another option is to sort out a group buy on something like the autobahn88 kit,they are supposed to be awesome too and are 269 but they will do a gb on over 5 orders......
I am so indecisive on things like this lol
Was set on the Apex so long dunno what to do now,the japspeed one looks good,so do others though too!!!

S

S15 SILVIA

Sliding-r. Any chance or way you could post that apex diagram up showing where to drill the hole for the pipework. Would be handy to have for future reference.
Cheers Mike

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Another option is to sort out a group buy on something like the autobahn88 kit,they are supposed to be awesome too and are 269 but they will do a gb on over 5 orders......
I have this one and its great. It sits totally flush with the front bumper without any trimming at all or having to loose the fogs.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I knew someone on here had this kit! Supposed to be really light too and have ultra low pressure drop compared to others,do you know how much it cost mate? I have contacted them about gb prices but think will need at least 5 people for it.....

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I don't know how much it was, sorry.

Feel free to start a groupbuy on them if you want to get the discount. How much discount will they offer for 5+?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I am waiting for a response atm, once they get back to me I will post up the details. They look like a really good bit of kit so hopefully they will do them at a good price.