What's new

look at this picture

G

glens14a

Guest
Hi guys,
Do me a favour and look at this pic of a S15 and see if you think it has a sunroof.
To me it looks like it does but in the advert for the car it makes no mention of it?
 
Joined
19 June 2007
Messages
1,192
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Essex / UK
Country
See what you mean but sunroofs are normally quite a tinted shade so would surely be easier to see compared to the silver surrounding :confused:

I would say it hasnt myself, odd lines on the roof tho.
 
L

Lee

Guest
I agree, just looked at the brochure and it mentions nothing about a sunroof, or it being an option. I think its just a reflection from something.
 
G

glens14a

Guest
I agree, just looked at the brochure and it mentions nothing about a sunroof, or it being an option. I think its just a reflection from something.
I did a search on here and you do get a sunroof option, just don't know if they are metal sunroofs or glass?
 
L

Lee

Guest
I did a search on here and you do get a sunroof option, just don't know if they are metal sunroofs or glass?

Cool, in that case when I get mine I want one with a sunroof! :cool:
 
Joined
1 June 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
Location
Kettering
no, it def' doesn't have a sun roof..... i've got one... and believe me, you can notice!
roughly the same angle....
 
G

glens14a

Guest
no, it def' doesn't have a sun roof..... i've got one... and believe me, you can notice!
roughly the same angle....
so are the factory ones glass or did they offer it as a metal one?
 
J

j0nbubz

Guest
Factory Option from Japan
 
G

gunner93

Guest
I see different and smaller rims at the rear...
 

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
17 October 2007
Messages
3,085
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Australia
Country
so are the factory ones glass or did they offer it as a metal one?
I believe that all the factory ones were glass. I have a feeling there is not sunroof there.
 

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Joined
26 October 2005
Messages
8,000
Reaction score
2
Points
38
Location
Helsinki, Finland
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Personally, I'd avoid a sunroof. It reduces the headroom noticeably and you lose a lot of roof bracing.
 

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
17 October 2007
Messages
3,085
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Australia
Country
The difference betwen the headroom in my car compared to my mates without the sunroof is approx. 1.5 to 2 inches. It makes quite a difference. Especially when my head is always touching the roof.
 
Joined
1 June 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
Location
Kettering
i'd prefer to not have a sunroof.... but... i'm not that tall, so it's something i can get away with. although... when my hair grows... it does touch the roof and is quite annoying.

my sunroof is glass....
 

japmadlad

⭐
Joined
28 June 2007
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
40
Location
Armagh, N.Ireland
Country
no, it def' doesn't have a sun roof..... i've got one... and believe me, you can notice!
roughly the same angle....
yes but your car is white and it stands out more. I have a pewter 15 with a sunroof & wud say that it definately has one
 
Joined
1 June 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
Location
Kettering
LOL nicely.... if i had hair like that ... it'd be going downwards...so wouldn't be effected by roof height! :p
 
Top