What's new

Love my S15

Reaction score
Country
Took the car out for the first time in ages today. Was so good I couldn't stop smiling. :D

Weather was the best it's been in ages, raods were mostly clear with the odd puddle.

Reaction score
Country
I took mine out today and as soon as I hit an A road it's started raining! Oh well still awesome regardless!!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah went for a play in mine after fitting a few new parts :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Snows fun until you find a hill!!! I do love my 15 too, again its the one reason I love going to work! Every journey is grrrrrreat!

Reaction score
Country
It's all part of the fun! I love mine even more now I don't drive her every day! When you do drive it you know you've done alright :)

When I first got mine and drove it back apparently I was grinning ear to ear the whole 120 miles.....and I still am.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha it's true, I had to use mine every day for a while recently while I was in between daily's but now when I drive it I love it even more because I appreciate how it drives more now ! I have mine about 3.5 years now and I still smile like a loony every time I drive it! Never gets old lol

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I have to agree. If I was driving it every day I don't think it would be quite as special. The differences really highlight the 15s qualities.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Just pulled the cover off mine and fired it up. Didn't take it out as the roads are still wet around my way :(

Spring is coming though i can't wait :)

Reaction score
Country
haha i smile every time i see my car and drive other cars for work and the Silvia is so well put together so beautiful to drive its such an occasion and you don't need to drive like a idiot to like it just owning a s15 makes it all worth it, nice to here other people have the same joys with their cars, happy driving people :D