What's new

LuPix's Track & Drift Project

Reaction score
Country
Good Stuff mate..
ive only the car less then a year and look at the good stuff ive got on already... All from standard

I've no family yet but have plans for a house soon so this madness gotta stop for me some where.

But saying that you be amazed what you would sacrafice for the car hahaha....

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
well its true once u start u cant stop its just too hard iam poor because i have the car but i wont let it go either......:D
But saying that you be amazed what you would sacrafice for the car hahaha....
I really do admire everyone's dedication - doesn't matter who we are and where we come from, it's not cheap running and modding a car with so much potential.

Being Jap as well means there's just such a huge list of products to chose from.

:)

Reaction score
Country
Hey really like the intial D sticker, really personalises your S15.

but saying that how come the s15 never got a good part in the cartoon, was really dispointed in the part it did appear in. It was like this amature guy driving it and his only technic was called "super late braking"... LOL

well just hope the s15 gives the tofu AE86 a good chanllenge in future episodes.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yes agree - would be good to see more S15's in future episodes...

Don't really know why this is the case - maybe the S15 isn't considered old skool enough?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi everyone :wave:!!

Not been on here as much recently because over the past few months, it's all been about the photography?! I'm learning tons of technique at the moment and doing quite a lot of portrait work.

Managed to squeeze in some time to photoshoot the car last night - let me know what you think?? :)

Parts wise not much has gone on so nothing to shout about. She gets the usual weekly clean (weather permitting) and I've had her serviced which included brake pad changes all round. Running nice and smooth although Chris has put on some new pads that squeal like mad when cold lol!! Apparently you can fit shims (??) which stop the squealing but I can't be bothered to drop it off at the mo... :rolleyes:

Cheers y'all - James :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers fellas :thumbs:

Didn't really have time to take anymore pics. Problem with getting into photography is that I'm never happy with 90% of the original stuff taken when I get back home and start processing?!

Oh well, new 18-200mm DX VR lens is on the way so I'll be taking plenty more pics outdoors. Got a model booked in as well later in November to photoshoot with the Silvia and coupled with a Cokin gold filter, just can't wait to get this project underway... :)

Some new images to follow so watch this space :cool::D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok, this will be the last pic of my S15 before I get new rims for her lol...

New Nikkor 18-200 lens is sweet and just for some added effect, I used an ND grad filter (x2) as well as a gold coloured filter. Cropped the image to make it tighter, eroded all edges and boosted contrast in PSP. What do y'all think?

I've decided on getting Ultralite D1's since they've taken away the size I wanted for the ATEC's:

17x8 +32 Bronze

Ordering these next week so well chuffed!! :nod:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Just ordered a set of Ultralite D-1's!! :nod:

17x8 +32 Bronze :cool:

Cannooooooot wait for them to arrive - should get them Christmas Eve as long as the courier delivers on that day.

Has anyone slept with their wheels until they've been fitted lol...?! :rotfl:

Reaction score
Congrats on the new purchase my friend!!! cant wait to see them on the car!
(i wouldn't advice sleeping with your wheels though, think the missus could get a bit worried lol)

:wave:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol Rich- missus already reckon's I'm potty with the Silvia??!! :rotfl:

Yep - these are shameless copies of the Buddy Club P1's since I haven't got the cash for original items at the mo...

As long as they're relatively light, strong enough to last road use plus a bit of track now and then, I'm happy!! :)

M

morph

I like ur current wheels more imo haha

always liked the advan model 5 look... those genuine or copy?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
These are genuine Advan Model 5's... :cool:

I'm looking to sell these off soon - having the new one's fitted tomorrow hopefully!!

:)

Last edited: