What's new

LuPix's Track & Drift Project

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok, finally got the Buddy Club P1's fitted... oops should I say Ultralite D-1's lol??!! :rotfl:

Love 'em - I know other people go for bling but I prefer 'tamer' motorsport styling... :p

Let me know what you think?

Thanks - J :)

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Thanks Pablo - think the gap under the front wheel arch looks bigger in the first pic cos the ground is leaning downwards away from the car lol...?!

I am going to look for some lowering coils to match my Koni shocks - not taking them off for coilovers cos they are great for the job.

However, not keen on slammed -30/40mm... not my kinda thing since I don't have all day to go 2mph over every speed bump and there are too many here, there and everywhere!!!! :no:

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers - I do actually like everything to look lower and more aggressive...

However my baby is a daily driver at the mo which means whilst I'd love to go wide-arch, full deep and low kit, bigger wheels, wider tyres - I have to try and keep running costs down cos annual mileage is 12k!!

Trying to save up for all the performance mods I want as well cos I don't like doing things in halves lol... ;)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok - here's three latest pics of the Silvia from photoshoot I did with Rachel whilst promoting our local club SJCC :) I know some of you may have already seen this in S15 Chat a few weeks back so apologies - just keeping it all up to date in here... :rolleyes:

Only recent change is the number plate has gone proper Jap import size which looks waaay better than the nasty rectangular ones I originally had made up :nod:

And hello to everyone :wave: I've not been on much here recently but keep trying to get back into the swing of things... Prob not much help that I've not got the funds at the mo to do much needed mods but that should all change by next year (I hope) :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Well, it's been a while since my last proper update lol... needed to get some cash together for mods and also planning to get her on track for the first time at JTS (Silverstone) end of May :D

So over the last few weeks, I've managed to ditch the standard air filter for an Apexi induction item and also got together with some mates to fit the Tein Super Street coilovers which I must say are awesome!!

Currently set to 14 clicks on the front and 10 clicks on the rear - for me, it's great on the fast road and handles brilliantly :thumbs:

All the recent pics:

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Also had a dyno run (see General Chat) so very pleased with the results... she's not had performance tuning except zorst and filter but she's certainly ready now!! :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok peeps... some major updates... it's been a while but the modding bug has really hit me lol :D

Lowered her on some Tein Super Streets :thumbs:

Added a set of Yashio Factory rear LED smoked units...

Then got BGW fitted plus easyrepair sponsor decals (genuine sponsorship from local company)... cheers guys!! Then came the Bride Digo which I was rather proud I did myself considering I've never even looked under a seat before haha :eek:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
New replacement stock calipers (painted black with Nissan bits done in bronze nail polish) :cool:

Front discs skimmed then braided lines fitted with Ferodo DS2500 pads plus DOT 5 fluid...

Last week, found out my turbo coolant lines were leaking - this is the culprit *damn you crappy stock part*!!! :furious:

All better now with some uber expensive Apex Performance replacements :wack:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looking good dude! some really good pics there ^^

I'll keep an eye out for you again on the roads then!! ;)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol nice1 Craig - real shame you ain't got your 15 anymore (is that right??). Should have met up for a pint and some pics!!

Rick/Benne - the rear diffuser is basically a replica of the RE-Amemiya Pro version. It's commonly sold on eBay for around £250 - £300 when I last checked... These items are designed to fit an RX-7 (FD3S):

but I got my inspiration when I saw someone on here a while ago post an image of the Garage Mak demo car with the same diffuser fitted to an S15 :D

All I needed the bodyshop to do was to custom make some brackets to hold the centre and end parts of the diffuser to the underside of the car and some custom trimming so one side clears the exhaust lol. Other than that, it was smoothed, painted in matt black and went on without too much messing about :)