What's new

LuPix's Track & Drift Project

Reaction score
Looking good man, I think you may have been talking to a couple of my mates the other day actually... He told me when he went to see Pip at WGT to have his RX7 remapped that he was talking to a lad with an S15 in blue with graphics on it, I clicked on and thought maybe it was you :)

S

StarletRick

so width wise it wasnt too much of a problem?

if its simple work, i could probably do it myself, i just dont want to be doing cut&join stuff as it needs to be done right!

i saw your car at silverstone and almost got me screwdriver out to pinch it :p

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hey Tilly - didn't know that was your mate I was talking to with the black FD??!! Nice chap (wears glasses IIRC) and his Rex sounded niiice!! :)

Rick - width wise no probs... think I might be getting them 'end bits' otherwise known as generators which will add to the look (as seen in on the Amemiya car I posted). You should have nicked it at JTS, wouldn't have known who it was lol but now I would if it disappears ;) :p

Reaction score
Hey Tilly - didn't know that was your mate I was talking to with the black FD??!! Nice chap (wears glasses IIRC) and his Rex sounded niiice!! :)

Rick - width wise no probs... think I might be getting them 'end bits' otherwise known as generators which will add to the look (as seen in on the Amemiya car I posted). You should have nicked it at JTS, wouldn't have known who it was lol but now I would if it disappears ;) :p
Yeah man that's my mate Neil and the other lad is Matt :) The instant he said blue S15 + graphics I thought of you lol dunno if that's slightly :ghey: but you love the attention ;) :rotfl:

He's not really driven it all year and picked it up cheap as chips so its been on axle stands in his garage being tinkered with as you probably saw with the custom intake and shiny shiny magpie-like ally pipework and hosing under the bonnet. Supposed to be running at 320 brake after being to pips so quite a healthy motor! Gutted I wasn't there, I've not met anyone off here! Only spoken to one other 15 owner and he was a lil pre occupied at fast show lol

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Another one in favour of that diffuser :nod: looks ace mate and goes well with the theme..

Does the Garage Mak car have a toda exhaust too? Downturned tailpipe looks like it but i didnt thing they were available for the S15..?

I sold my white S15 with the nismo kit, but have already got a superior replacement!! :)

Reaction score
Do you just happen to have an abundance of hot female friends willing to stand half naked next to your car???? :rotfl:

looking good again buddy :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Tilly: me?? love the attention?? lol nah... just trying to be a track car wannabe :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Yeah us S15 owners are a rare breed... I've only ever met Ric (S15RKM) and Rich Marsh (moomin) so would have been good to see ya. I know I said I must come up your way and meet up etc... will happen as soon as I have a free evening to travel up and then back :nod:

Cheers Craig - not sure whether that exhaust is Toda but I'm looking for those generators to add onto the ends of my diffuser ;) What car you got now mate??

Roots - it's the perks of being a photographer... built up a fair few model contacts over the past 2 years and now a few of them are good mates I see regularly and always asking for photoshoot with a modified car so tis all good :thumbs:

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cheers Craig - not sure whether that exhaust is Toda but I'm looking for those generators to add onto the ends of my diffuser ;) What car you got now mate??

I've got myself another S15 mate :nod: Will have to get some pics up soon. I should hire you and your models for a proper shoot!!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol EMAGDNIM... I sit next to my boss and he loves looking at my portfolio pics :rotfl:

Craig - we gotta meet up buddy for a pint and some pics... and yeah can sort out some models to glam up the shoot lmao :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Well you'd be more than welcome if we set aside half a day for a shoot and then a meal or summat?? :)

I know Tilly would be up for this and he's based 'up north', Craig, yourself, Ric (S15RKM) and whoever else is interested. I can get Rach and Jen to model (not the same girls you've seen in the last pic)... job's a good un :D

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Be greedy. Have both! ;)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
too late mint.

Reaction score
Well you'd be more than welcome if we set aside half a day for a shoot and then a meal or summat?? :)

I know Tilly would be up for this and he's based 'up north', Craig, yourself, Ric (S15RKM) and whoever else is interested. I can get Rach and Jen to model (not the same girls you've seen in the last pic)... job's a good un :D
Havent got my diffuser yet James still looking,lol.
Give us a bell if you want a shoot bud my carbon boot shouldn't be too long in arriving from EP so lets do it, if there are cars going to USC we could do a bit there maybe?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm up for it too! But can only make weekends or evenings tho!!

:D