What's new

Mints s15 ^_^

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
"aw snap!"

I added a 5mm spacer to the 30 to see what it was like.. Still awaiting my RE050A's though before i can rock this **** out! SO GOD DAMM HAPPY THOUGH!

V

vti_coupw

ah dont raise it, lave it on its bollox lol i love your lil note on the bumper NO FAT CHIX LMFAO

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Yeah its amazing how many people it now offends! I love it!

Sitting in the B&Q Carpark the other week, some huge ass chick comes up to the car going off on one! "So disrespectful !!! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" shouting and swearing in my face.. to which my simple reply was, "Its not like your getting in the car now is it? So why complain?"

christ that was epic though.. went on for ages just her screaming at me.. however, to be fair she was ****ing huge!

Yeah decided not to raise it lol, picking up the rims tonight since my Bridgy's turned up last night win win! Also, Fiber glassed my bumper back to one back last night too. So thus its alot stronger and looks 10x better imo!

E

EPRacing

Rear spoiler looks good, Bud!!

Will try to get you the front bumper ASAP, will give you a shout as soon as it arrive

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Rear spoiler looks good, Bud!!

Will try to get you the front bumper ASAP, will give you a shout as soon as it arrive
End of this month? I hope so.. as my one is actually falling to bits.. i cant be hitting no more tyre walls haha!

BUMP

Well after the drift day i did some damage to my rear quarters and with the car being covered in oil, grease and tyre's it was time to get the water out! With the help from Stubert.. we got to work on fixing it back to its pervious glory.

Couple more snaps on my blog mintofruit.com

Stu used some Menzerna 3.02 Polish and got most of the marks out and made the paint look almost as good as new considering you can see the sorta scratch's we had to deal with! Dayum.. so much nicer now its all clean.

Big thanks to stu for the help today! Legend!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Very nice mint :) How long is this one going to last then?! :wack:

Reaction score
Very nice mate. I'm sure somebody must have said it but i'd love to see a demonstration on how the hell you jack that bitch up lol.

I'm guessing you do it gradually.. Paper, Thin Cardboard, Thick Cardboard, Thin Wood, Slightly Thicker Wood... you get my drift lol :thumbs:

Mark

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
hahah im taking it SUPER easy this time to ensure it'll last for another week for JAE :)

As for Jacking it up.. well, em.. bumpers off.. drive up onto some custom made ramps we made and then you can get a trolley jack under it :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
what kit is that? origin aggressive? if so is it genuine mate - i like it but its a wee bit low lol

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
URAS Kit dude :) The front bumper isnt :( Couldnt afford another real dealo tbh :/ from EPRacing.. Top quality and cant fault a thing tbh!

wee bit low? pfft.. not low enough! Got new Yokohama's due for fitting on friday. More 20mm spacers all round and planning on dropping the back another inch and front about half an inch. Got a thule roof rack for her too ;) ahhh yeah!