What's new

Mints s15 ^_^

Reaction score
I think Mintie has sold his S15 long long ago...
so he probably won't come here often / anymore...

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
I bought the d-max spoiler from RHDJapan. It was pretty easy to fit, all it required was some silicon sealant :)

wow.. i aint been on here in years!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
God dammit s15oc!!! I have the same feeling inside me as I do when I think of my ex cheating on me >_< I was all happy before not having the s15.. a total blank in my mind 'its fine.. you dont need awsum s15 and SR20 boosted funs! Your happy with your crappy little mx5...' then bang.. here we go again.

I need another s15!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Do it!!!! Seeing your car was what swung me buying a pewter 15!!!! I even have the odd pink sticker lol
Its an amazing car and I suppose not seeing them on the road everywhere u go would make it easier to deal with,but I can't imagine life with out my 15 now no way no how!!!!

J

JapanS15

Mint, thought you were getting a Chaser? LOL I'm actually in the market for a Spec R S15. I'm moving to Germany in Feb/Mar timeframe. So I won't be so far away from ya! I was just looking at your pics for ideas to do for my upcoming project. I want to completely build it up before I leave Japan...that way I'm not having to order parts and wait forever to get them...not to mention the shipping costs!

J

JapanS15

Yep, military wants me over there since my time in Japan is coming to an end.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Put up a sneaky pic of the Chaser you've ordered please Mint :) they have always interseted me..

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
lol iv yet again found myself returning to this build up, page after page of browsing this cars history lol. WHO HAS IT NOW!?..

Anyways I got a chaser over in Japan I used it for the G1GP, So either going to compete this year again or just import it over, see how it goes but I WILL have another s15... Just give me like, a year maybe :p

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Hi Mint :) good to hear from you. Hope its going well over in Japan.

I think is was TurboAL that bought your S15, but haven't seen him post on here in a while so not sure if he still has it? Some of the other guys down south might know more.

Take care pal..

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I think Al still has it. He was trying to sort the bodywork out last time I saw him.

Reaction score
Country
Mint, Do you live in Japan or UK? I'm trying to meet with other members that live in Japan here but after reading your thread here it sounds like you dont have the s15 anymore or even live in Japan? ha ha. Im confused? anyways, I go up to Ebisu circuit every once and ahwile (when I'm not at Fuji or Nikko). If your still around let me know when you might be at the track, maybe we can meet up?