What's new

Mints s15 ^_^

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Minty Fresh Rocker

Hey Guys, I painted my rocker the other day. It came out 'not' too bad to be honest.

Nothing amazing but thought id just share anyway.

Also here she is without the Big gay veilside wing

:thumbs:

Reaction score
ey up.... why does it look like your rocker has the 2 breathers at the back of the block?

aren't they only on older SR20's???

Reaction score
ignore me! lol

just i thought it was to do with the EGR valve on other SR's.... and S15's don't have them....hence my thoughts on it not ment to be there.

looks good though! :D mine needs doin'...... when i get the time.....

P

Pazz

Looks good mint, the de-spoilered look is lookin pretty hot. Have you got a full shot of the whole rear end?

And surely this post should be in your members ride?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
happy to hear that, got pretty worried there for a minute lol.

Yeah i do but at the moment i have some mint green tie wraps hangin off my rear plate and didnt wanna post up for fear of being slated lol ;)

G

gunner93

Some green hoses will match the valve cover I reckon... but not easy to get them in green isnt it?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Yup that'll be the plan when i get a FMIC.

Samco do green ones for the same price as blue one's so shouldnt be a problem ^_^

p.s. Thanks Nicely

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looking good mate, when you painting the bodywork Minty Green?

Was it easy to do, did you do it yourself? I fancy doing mine..

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Looking good mate, when you painting the bodywork Minty Green?

Was it easy to do, did you do it yourself? I fancy doing mine..
hehe i want the lot sprayed up at some point but that wont be until i sorn it and leave for the holy land ^_^

Yeah i mean i did it myself pretty much, there was a few fiddly bits, getting it back on was the worst bit. I snapped a wee plastic hose thing which i had to super glue back together then tape up.

If i can do it.. anyone can :thumbs:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Well i want green hoses for when i do decide to buy a FMIC. I know about the wait thats all good as it wont be for a while now.

Yeah your right there probally is for sale on Ebay i havent really looked to be honest.

My car seems to have some acceleration issues at the moment.. When you put the foot down its as is the rear wheels arnt getting traction.. (i.e. sounds like a little bit of RPM) before it actually picks up but i know the wheels have traction..

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
hmm ok well i was on the roller today, was a wee bit dissapointed to be honest, im just uploading my pics now >0<

I now need your help to see whats going on. Turns out the clutch slipping was a serious boost leak, now most of it got fixed today, the mechanic at the RR said i was running a 2 Stage Turbo? And that i could never have felt it yet due to the leak. now since its been fixed the car seems so much faster, and the 'clutch slip' has gone obviously.