What's new

Mudflaps for our 15s...?

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
I've never seen mudguards on a 15 and given the amount of stones they turf up it's kinda of no wonder our arches are the first things to go. Does anyone know where I can get some from and what they look like/how they fit....?

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
But they exist? And really? I'm imagining how it'd look in my minds eye and it seems ok to me.

Reaction score
Country
I've never seen mudguards on a 15 and given the amount of stones they turf up it's kinda of no wonder our arches are the first things to go. Does anyone know where I can get some from and what they look like/how they fit....?
Just make your own, you can buy blank rectangular generic mudflaps from parts places. Just modify/trim to suit and you are done, its not hard.

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Ok never thought of that. Bet these motors are great to drive round NZ, although the speed limits are a bit slow you have some great roads!

Reaction score
Country
Ok never thought of that. Bet these motors are great to drive round NZ, although the speed limits are a bit slow you have some great roads!

Great to drive anywhere I'd say. For speed limits, radar detectors are legal here, and people who can afford them do have radar jammers...

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
They're not as fun sitting in traffic in the middle of London tbh. But I loved the roads round Wellington, and driving around Auckland and northwards was a blast. I didn't see many people speeding though so I tended to match everyone else's speeds and try and fit in. You have some wonderful corners and elevations over there, and some cracking dirt roads that you just don't get here. Here people drive a lot quicker in general though.