What's new

My s15 work in progress still

Reaction score
they are the 30mm ones mate, i didnt want a massive bulge. look at the pics you can see bryn has modified the petrol flap to extend it out :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
aww had me worries there dude lol I going to get the 50mm ones and keep the flap sunk in simply because if I am spending silly money on the body work I want it to be seen :p lol looks good though take it its the type 3 kit you went for yea?

Reaction score
Country
this kit appears to me to be better off with 17inch wheels, I run on 18 inches and the kit looks alittle too off the ground.
I use the Dmax rear wing, Dmax 55mm rear fenders, 30mm front and also the carbon bonet.

From a jap company, u dont expect the fit to be off. But i had a shock too when i received the kit from Japan, it states MADE IN CHINA...

I ordered the rear window spoiler as well and it totally dont fit! (I am from overseas so not through EPracing). The petrol flap is also not fully sunken in, but only 1/3 sunken.

If u want pictures i can post for your ref.

Reaction score
aww had me worries there dude lol I going to get the 50mm ones and keep the flap sunk in simply because if I am spending silly money on the body work I want it to be seen :p lol looks good though take it its the type 3 kit you went for yea?
Yea type 3 kit dude. Yea i just wanted it to look nioce and flush, you will notice the bodywork as the fenders are staying bolted on :)

this kit appears to me to be better off with 17inch wheels, I run on 18 inches and the kit looks alittle too off the ground.
I use the Dmax rear wing, Dmax 55mm rear fenders, 30mm front and also the carbon bonet.

From a jap company, u dont expect the fit to be off. But i had a shock too when i received the kit from Japan, it states MADE IN CHINA...

I ordered the rear window spoiler as well and it totally dont fit! (I am from overseas so not through EPracing). The petrol flap is also not fully sunken in, but only 1/3 sunken.

If u want pictures i can post for your ref.
Yea i know what you mean about possibly fitting smaller wheels but then again just slam the car :). Buy decent suspension so there's not a lot of travel and hard spring rates. I currenlty have 8kg springs in the front and will be dropping the car another inch at least :)

Reaction score
Dude - you getting full respray or just new bits matched up to rest of the car? :)

PS - I've just paid for Mallory Park woop!!! :D
no the whole car is getting preped and sprayed :).

i'm glad you booked mallory mate, will be epic! cant wait. Will get the car back on tuesday i think and then i have to it's with the painter for a week and a bit. Pod then either on the 13th or more than likely the 24th.

Reaction score
update

as Bryn wasn't happy with the boot, he decided to do some chopping

Next he tubbed the drivers arch. The rear of the car has now been stone chipped also.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Richy you of intrest dude how much is this guy charging you for the full job? as I find it hard to trust certain bodyshops up here and would rather take my car to someone that actually takes care and pride in their work, if you dont want to say on here pm me dude :) but the work this guy is doing looks amazing!

S

sideways.taff

Thanks for the comments guys. A fair few hours has gone into this one. Should have it all buttoned up and ready for collection mid-week.