My s15 work in progress still

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Good work Mr sideways.taff!! :thumbs:

Can't wait to see the car finished... will be able to take some decent pics at Mallory Park on 2nd Dec woo!!! :D

Reaction score
Pictures of my car in one colour??? really?? i'm not sure that will happen lol

S

sideways.taff

A drive down and fly back from Cardiff, then fly into Cardiff and come pick the car up and drive home. Simple. ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Cars off the road with the engine out it dude :( needs the engine bay sprayed and a full respray aswell, dont even want to think how much it would be to trailer down :p

Reaction score
Update

Bryn hs finished the car and it will be picked up tomorrow, can't wait. I'm taking the car straight for prep and paint.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cool, nice work. Looking forward to seeing it finished and in 1 colour :)

Reaction score
i know i know. People won't know it's me as the car has been in 2 colours for over a year lol

B

B.Martin

I read through this thread the other night, fantastic. And to be honest, i recon it looks pretty good in 2 colours! It gives it the the Drift Slag effect, if you know what i mean.

Ben

Reaction score
I read through this thread the other night, fantastic. And to be honest, i recon it looks pretty good in 2 colours! It gives it the the Drift Slag effect, if you know what i mean.

Ben
Yea i know exactly what you mean as i thought that myself. When it's been sprayed it won;t stay mint for long though and soon enough it will have lots of cable ties and broken bits lol

Dont worry i will make sure to give your car some of my white intercooler or advan paint at pod ;)
lol you honestly think your going to keep up with me sideways at pod? the only way your are going to do that is by not skiding and gripping the corners and go into the back of me ;)

you should be more worried of the bronze mark and damage i'm going to leave from my works on your passenger side rear quarter ;)

Reaction score
Just took the car up for prep and spray last night. Spray is booked in for a week saturday

can't wait.

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
lol you honestly think your going to keep up with me sideways at pod? the only way your are going to do that is by not skiding and gripping the corners and go into the back of me ;)

you should be more worried of the bronze mark and damage i'm going to leave from my works on your passenger side rear quarter ;)
Ha..... your out of practise! :p

Reaction score
Ha..... your out of practise! :p
Haha it will only take me an hour or so to get to grips with it again :)

When your not looking i'm going to get some duck tape and make an 'X' on your rear quarter, so i have something to aim for ;)

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Haha it will only take me an hour or so to get to grips with it again :)

When your not looking i'm going to get some duck tape and make an 'X' on your rear quarter, so i have something to aim for ;)
an hour !! na bull id say 5 mins! with your talent! :p

cant wait to see the smoke machine back in action!

need to show you how i take the back corner, let me know where i go wrong (If i do)

I will have to make as much smoke as i can so you cant lock on to your X :D

Reaction score
haha, as if i would hit your car really lol. I am going to try and get close though ;)

I can't wait for pod either, don;t mind if it's raining or dry but would prefer dry and a bit of rain tbh