What's new

My s15 work in progress still

Reaction score
ok i'm thinking maybe the 25mm spacers on the front are a little too wide

My mate has some 20mm bolt on Hubcentric H&R's so i'll swap him for these. Do you think that would be ok?

The car is going lower this weekend.

Will get somepics up of the carbon bonnet fitted. Let me know your thoughts :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah -5mm will deffo help... looks good dude :)

I've got 25mm hubcentric spacers on my fronts and they no way stick out like that although have weak offset +29 and not so wide rimmage 8J :(

Still they're SSR's hehe :thumbs:

Reaction score
you won;t be having it formuch longer though mate :( your going to miss that car.

Fitted a poly gearbox mount and changed the ****ty oil in the gearbox for mt90 redline oil :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I know dude - I am gutted but relieved at the same time. I can't describe it properly except to say family, kids, mortgage, holidays have to come first now so it's a weight off my shoulders not trying to upgrade/maintain my car anymore :)

But I'll still have love for the Nissans and I'm getting the Stagea which isn't exactly a 'normal' car haha :p

MT90 Redline is top stuff... like it!! Bet you get more noise with the poly box mount. I've got the Hardrace brand from the States that Craig sold to me :thumbs:

Reaction score
been following this thread for a while.
your car now looks ace dude..
love your rear wing..
i got the same as yours :D

Reaction score
Yes tooley is right, at 9am 2 saturdays ago as i was turning into a side road at approx 5 - 10 mph the car just went straight on and smashed into a parked peopl carrier. Black ice was the cause, it was like a slow motion front end understeer lol.

Luckily it was low speed. The damage was £80's worth of paint to the guys car and £160 worth of paint and fibregalss to my car and a new front left light £120.(haven't had the work done yet).

To make matters worst i was parked outside the physio on wednesday and i came out only to see this woman walking around my car with a pen and a pad in her hand looking for my number plate. The women then proceeded to lean on my boot withthe pad, this put me on the defensive straight away. I asked her what she was doing and she said i'm so sorry, i've hit the back of your car, to make matters worst i could only see the fornt of my car at this point. I couldn't believe this has happened again. I walked around to the back of the car and i said "is that it?" she kept on apologising to which i thanked her for stopping and told her if she wanted to sort it out not through the insurance i would do that as it would only be around £100 worth of paint and she said she had £250 excess.

I went to the garage on Saturday and got a quote, £120 they said to do the rear bumper. I phoned her up, left a message. The woman phoned me back and i told her what the body shop had said and she said is there anyway i can send her the quote before i get it done, this pissed me off a little and i told her ...'look to be honest i know the guy that's why i have gotten it cheap, i've gone out of my way to go to the garage and get a quote which is cheap and now you want me to send you an invoice? I don't care if it goes through the insurance to be honest as it will cost you more'. The women then said she would send me the money to my bank.

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
You luck goes from bad to good bad to good !! Least it's sorted again now :D if it was me my car would of Ben a write off that hoe my luck goes lol

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Where do you live Richy I have a corsa I am trying to kill off :wack: haha, then again could just hit the s15 with it and then you would need to sell me the bonnet again :p kidding dude fingers crossed you get the damaged sorted! your not having much luck here

Reaction score
here's some pics. Pics look rubbiosh though car looks wide in RL

Your thoughts? have a carbon bonnet and locking aerso catches to fit also. Rear boot lid needs to be address and rims need to be cleaned :)

Looks fookin awesome now..

Update your post one with these photos

S

S15 SILVIA

Hey Rich. How you getting on with your HSD's? Any comments on em?
Worth the money?
Mike

Reaction score
Looks fookin awesome now..

Update your post one with these photos
When i clean the car i'll stick up more pics as it's sitting pretty low now on the HSD HR's :)

Hey Rich. How you getting on with your HSD's? Any comments on em?
Worth the money?
Mike
Don't by HSD smoothies or tt's they are ****! (the front are rubbish, they leaked after 8 months, both of them and it was pouring out) They have been replaced with HR's and all i can say is what a difference! omg they are truely amazing!! the damper is the same size and the shock body, they are huge.

Reaction score
Country
my god man your car is unreal what is the make of your front and rear quarters fair play ............. wheels are spot on whats the withs and offsets sorry for hi - jacking your thread

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
looking stunning again now mate :) hopefully for longer this time....

Reaction score
my god man your car is unreal what is the make of your front and rear quarters fair play ............. wheels are spot on whats the withs and offsets sorry for hi - jacking your thread
lol no problem mate, its genuine dmax front and rear quarters, fronts are 40mm and rears are 30mm. The wheels are work emotion xd9's, sizes are 18 x 10jj et +18 all round. I have 25mm spacersall round also making the offset -7 :)

the car now sits on the tyres, so the stance is much better than in the pics.

if your after some of the front and rear fenders give these guys a ring, they ship genuine dmax stuff over form japan EPRacing (ask for leon) - 01509211888 their costs roughly are abour 500 for the fornt and rear fenders shipping is a very good price also.

looking stunning again now mate :) hopefully for longer this time....
Cheers dean, i doubt it though, I'm doing the Open drift championship this year again, i qualified for the final last year but then i had the accident, hopefully i can qualify for the final again, would be awesome to give the car some exposure.

Reaction score
Richy are the HSD the ones that Driftworks sell? I have a set of CS2 and have not had any problem so far. Please let me know.