What's new

Need help fitting intercooler

D

dunny

I recently bought an intercooler which came from japan. Its an xs power one and the fitting instructions were not in the box. Has any1 fitted one before or does any1 know where i would get fitting instructions. Any help would be appreciated

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Hmm i dont think its too hard to be honest.. remove the bumper, remove the OEM WMIC + Piping, Relocate battery / get a smaller one, cut hole in battery tray, fit pipes job's a done in?

I just got one so i have to work out how to fit it but i figure thats pretty much is >.<

D

dunny

Did u get yours fitted mine is still in the box. dont have a clue where to start. if i knew where it was mounted i might be able to work from there

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
no mine turns up tomorrow. i had to text Topper to see what he tought.. fitting it shortly tho, want me to snap some pics?

D

dunny

its ok i got someone to fit it he had to make up new brackets for it

T

TonyS15

If you check on the SXOC there is a good fitting guide on there and also a thread where nicely has contributed photo's of his and showing the area you have trim on the S15 which you dont on the s14's.
I think i still have my instructions somewhere i could dig out but they are self explanitary.