What's new

New Member From Leeds

L

Lee

Hello people!

I am currently a Toyota Supra N/A Aerotop owner looking to sell up and get myself an S15.

Think it will be a while before im in an S15 but I have joined the club so I can gain as much info as possible before I buy, and then hopefully contribute to the club when I get my own.

Lee. :)

T

TonyS15

hello and welcome,

yeah get as much info as you can here and when you see one drop us all a line and im sure someone has got their S15 from the same place so can advise. I got mine from a company called SVA Imports.

Good look selling the supra and getting a S15

Reaction score
Country
Hello, :wave:

Its a good idea to learn as much as you can, that way you will be able to better plan finances and know the correct paths to obtaining a decent motor :)

Reaction score
Hello mate, welcome!
Good idea selling the supra for a S15 !! :thumbs:
There are lots of guys & girls on here that REALLY know there S15 stuff, and are always pleased to answer any questions, I got mine from Torque GT for the record, they were fantastic!!
Good luck with the search!!!
:wave:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome buddy....

ive never driven a supra so i wont comment on them but as for the S15 lovely hehe......yeh look around and take ya time and get the info u need thats whats what we here for:wave:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi mate and welcome to S15OC!!

My mate had a TT Supra for a few years - they're great cars but so are S15's hehe... Prob find it a bit cheaper to run and going from 3.0 litre to 2.0 litre is nice on the petrol bill... :D

Plus S15's are the lighter option... :cool:

L

Lee

Hi mate and welcome to S15OC!!

My mate had a TT Supra for a few years - they're great cars but so are S15's hehe... Prob find it a bit cheaper to run and going from 3.0 litre to 2.0 litre is nice on the petrol bill... :D

Plus S15's are the lighter option... :cool:
Yeah has been a great car but thats one of the reasons I want to change.

- hopefully cheaper on juice
- more practical (well as practical as a coupe can get)
- newer
- more nimble
- and a manual gear box! :D