What's new

FS: NPG Bridgestone coilovers/brakes/plus other bits

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

OK I've had these bits hanging around the garage for a while now..

NPG Bridgestone coilovers, JDM goodness. They came on the car over from Japan (I didn't import it), I have some Japaneses instructions for them in all my papers. I Found this link on the Rx7 forums with some info on them.

http://www.rx7club.com/suspension-wheels-tires-brakes-20/npg-bridgestone-coilover-833778/

They were decent coilovers good for track, I only took them off as we struggled to get the height adjuster to move so they will need some attention to get moving. I would have needed to get them off the car to sort out so for the labor involved I just bought some new Apex Gen 2's to put on.

Price - £250

Brembo rear calipers, pads & discs from a Subaru STI.

Discs are 315mm and are pretty much new, just has surface rust as I've never got round to fitting them. When I bought the S15 he guy before me did manage to get one side on, but as you can see from the picture one has been butchered, the other is still perfect.

Price - £200 ono

Std S15 front disks (x4), pads & calipers, I bought these with the car so I am unsure if they are in fully working order.

Price - £100 ono

S14 rear subframe brace (APEX). I bought it thinking it would fit the S15 but it didn't, so fitment to an S14 only.

Price - £30

Std Viscous fan

Price - £10

All parts are located in Manchester, I can get them to Blackpool if that will help. I would prefer pickup but I can post at buyers cost.

Thanks

Last edited:

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Can you add a price to the remaining items please?

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
OK will sort a price out today then as I will have to do some research.