What's new

plastic gaitor ring

Reaction score
Country
I don't have a picture to hand but the bit i am referring too is the plastic clip thing that sits inside the gear shift gaiter which then connects it to the centre console.

I'm planning on having some 3D printed at work very soon as mine is old and brittle and will blatantly break when i install my Yashio goodies, so my question is would anyone else be interested in one or several?

cost wise I'd say £1+ postage which would be probably no more than a 1st class stamp but will double check :)

****edit****

to save reading the whole post, cost is £3.50 plus £1 per ring, leave a message on the thread and I will PM payment details and add you to the list below:

Jaydej- POSTED
Phillll- POSTED
cap'n'crash- POSTED
Ismithmx- POSTED
Nath F- PM'd
Sammos13- COLLECTED
Slidder200- POSTED
ALS_jordan- POSTED
Cess- PAID- POSTED
Mitch- PAID- POSTED
1990_wayno- POSTED
Gaz 15- POSTED
Packham- POSTED
Shelb-PAID
Nemisis Guy- PAID
Seal123- PAID

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Il take one please the clips have snapped on mine so it keeps popping out every so often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
will be building 10 of these over the weekend, CAD is all done so just waiting for some space on the machines

Reaction score
Country
I will get people to PM me their address once i know they fit and are ok, then can arrange payment etc

Reaction score
Country
ok here are the test pieces Ive had made, I will trial fit them tonight and see what they are like (they should be perfect as scanned from the original) I have a carbon center console so dont know how accurate that is but we shall see :)

Reaction score
Country
Still want 5 of these if they work please Billy. Just bought another 15 yesterday with a snapped one.

Reaction score
Country
I will see how many I am allowed to build so may have to do a few batches but will see how it works out. There should be no reason why they don't work tbh