What's new

Project R33 GTR by Cougar Motorsport

C

cougar power motorsport

Hello guys. I have not been here for quite a while due to massive work onto this one project for year 2010. Just my way to say sorry for not being around as i did couple of weeks later.
As for the project car i know it's an S but what the heck wish it was and i hope i get my hands one soon. Due to a worn valve guide and damage to cylinders 4 and 6 we decided to bring the project alive earlier that it was planned. We used parts only from HKS whom we are distributors for Cyprus, same with Top Secret and also used some fine parts from Nismo. These photos are when we started taking the car apart to find out what was the problem from the beginning.

C

cougar power motorsport

Head after work has been applied onto it. Also HKS valve guides, HKS valvestem seals, HKS valves, HKS retainers are the new items in for secured revving. Next is the new redesigned HKS oil pump for the RB26, trust me the photo isn't doing justice on it. It's a piece of art and i believe it would be far better than the old HKS pump. For the head part again we used HKS 264o cams for intake and exhaust along with HKS pulleys and HKS timing belt. Going into the engine are the HKS nickel plated pistons oversized to 2628cc's and the Hbeam con again from HKS. Moving lower to the sump is the NISMO ( again it's an art ) oil panel to be used in hard cornering. Due to HKS discontinued clutch kits for this car we modev on to a NISMO twin clutch kit along with it's lightweight flywheel.

C

cougar power motorsport

Here can be seen the HKS fuel rail along with the HKS 600cc's injectors. I am loving that colour theme . Compliments to my mechanic who find it after looking all the sample catalogues:D