What's new

FS: "Rare" 17" WORK Emotion CR Kai Bronze Alloys + Event Tires with great tread "bargain"

Reaction score
Country
"Rare" 17" WORK Emotion CR Kai Bronze Alloys + Event Tires with great tread "bargain"

Alloys are no longer up for sale, as I have now arranged for them to be professionally resprayed to black, instead of me buying a new set!

Thank you

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
that is really nice set, I had one but 4x114

would you post to Chile?

Thanks

Reaction score
Country
You know you can edit posts? There's an 'edit' button on the edge of everything you've ever put. Saves duplicate posts. :)

Not a bad price for the wheels mind! good luck with the sale!

Reaction score
Country
Sorry buddy, carbon fiber bonnet is not for sale, one of my favorite parts of the car lol. Thanks for your interest though!

Reaction score
Country
Posting to chile is a possibility I guess, if you are willing to pay the delivery fees on top of the asking price of the alloys?

I have never posted an item out side of Europe, apart from Australia, so if you could provide me with some details regarding the best delivery method to your part of the world that would help out a lot!

Any extra details that would help to make delivery as smooth as possible would be appreciated!

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Ashley

Reaction score
To help with your sale you should tell people the offset and width of front and rear wheels, and tyre sizes would be nice but isn't as important. I know i certainly wouldn't buy them without confirmation of widths and offsets.

The 8j you mention is the width. So either the fronts or the rears are 8 inches wide. Are the fronts the same width as the rears? Offsets should be marked on the inside of the wheel, it will say "et##". I would expect it to be somewhere in the region of 25-40, so for example "et35". Get this info up and people will take the sale more seriously.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers buddy. Cant believe I forgot to put those details up. I did have a previous post with the details in, but created a new one with images :(

I will find out the width and offset details for the rear wheels!

I can tell you that the fronts are 8J width and are 114.3 PCD. Tread is also good on all tyres. I would say at least 4mm to 5mm.

I will get all the details up in the main post asap. Thank you for your advise!