What's new

FS: s15 boot and spoliler. uk plymouth

P

pablo

boot and spoiler in white, boot has not catch only key as taken for my carbon one. ?200 the spoiler boot offers or free with spolier

M

murphy430

hello, do you still have the spoiler for sale, could you send it by courier as i live in n.ireland, if i was to buy it.

thanks

P

pablo

no problem, i could try and that for you ?200 delivered.... if you want it let me know and ill get shipping checked ( do you want the boot? save you drilling yours its free but might cost a little more on carriage)

M

murphy430

hello again lad, i am currently thinking of buying a white s15 from pro drift uk, it has a big ugly ****er of a nismo spoiler on it at the minute, i will hopefully find out this weekend if i am getting it or not, if i do i will def buy it of you, it is the aero type spoiler with a brake light in the centre lad. do u have any pictures of them.

thanks

P

pablo

this isnt the best pic but one at hand. its the factory aero one

M

murphy430

what happen to the car lad, do you still have it, i would be intresed in buying if you where willing to sell, it looks awsome lad.

M

murphy430

whats the chances of hime selling the car, do u know of any good s15 spec r for sale down around the cork area lad.

P

pablo

ive been spending a lot of money on the car lately, see the members pics thread. i never say never at the right price

torque gt have some nice cars atm

D

Derek

whats the chances of hime selling the car, do u know of any good s15 spec r for sale down around the cork area lad.
There is two lovely ones for sale at moment cork and carlow. The exchange rate would'nt make it sensible tho.