What's new

FS: S15 Carbon Cooling Panels

W

Willy077

I've stopped doing the carbin kevlar ones as they are a pain to trim due to the Kevlar material, and they weren't that popular. I can do as you requested with a carbon panel if you like?

The wait is around 4 weeks for fresh panels to be made. I need to get on top of this but have been stupidly busy lately and not had chance recently to even send panels, let alone order new ones.
+++

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'll pm you some details about the Kevlar material

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Made to order I believe, but yes think they are available as I enquired a while ago. Give Craig a Pm. :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sorry, not been online in a while. I'm still making them and have a couple of CF ones in stock actually. If you want them drop me a PM and we can discuss what you require.

Cheers :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
As some of you are probably aware, I haven't been active on here since selling my car last year. However, I do still have a few of these panels left. I will not be making any more of them so when they're gone, they're gone.

I want rid of what is left now so I am offering them at aheavily reduced price of £95 for carbon fiber and fiberglass (carbon kevlar unavailable), which is below cost price. P+P is also reduced to £5.00 to UK, again, below cost.

The only catch is that you will need to trim the holes out yourself. This is easily done with a dremel and regular drill but I don't have time to do this. The panels come with the holes marked, so it is a fairly easy and basic job, all be it time comsuming.

All panels have small trapped air bubbles which can be seen under close examination. This is unavoidable due to the contours of the panel and the manufacturing process.

So again, the usual price is £155 delivered, now down to £100 delivered.

Here is a photo of what you will get. Also, the holes that will require cutting are pictured below. The markings asr RAISED, so can be wet and dry'd / polished out if that particular hole isn't needed for your application.

They are being sold on a first come first served basis, and I only have 4 or 5 remaining.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'll take one bud. Want to pm me and we'll sort it out.
PM'd

I'll take a carbon fiber one off you, pm me your details. Thanks
and PM'd

And as it's a new page...

The usual Cooling Panel price is £155 delivered, now down to £100 delivered (UK only).

Pictures and details on the first page. Only a couple left now. ABS heat shields also discounted..

squeral

Reaction score
Country
I would like a carbon one at that price please if they are still available? Would it be possible to get one without all the holes as iv smoothed some of them out of my front panel?
Thanks, squeral

Reaction score
Website
www.crossbarryprecision.com
Country
I would like a carbon one at that price please if they are still available? Would it be possible to get one without all the holes as iv smoothed some of them out of my front panel?
Thanks, squeral
Yes i think he is selling the remaining panels without the holes cut out as he stated in the page before this.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
All the carbon panels are sold now, with the exception of the genuine Garage Defend one from which the mould was taken. I'll advertise this in the for sale section at the weekend.

I do have one gloss black fiberglass panel left now but that is all. It has the bonnet catch and bonnet stay holes cut, but all the rest are still uncut..

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
All of my carbon ones are sold now. The genuine Garage Defend one will be £225 delivered

I only have one very nicely made Gloss Black fiberglass panel left now guys. It has the bonnet latch and bonnet stay holes cut but the rest are uncut

£90 delivered and it's yours!