What's new

S15 Feature........

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
well i aint had any reply from them at all its been like almost two weeks i duno i might ring up when i have time

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The indications are that J-Tuner ARE on their way out :(

However, I've just emailed Banzai and Jap Performance to try to exploit the situation... :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i aint even got a email saying sorry or we cannot feature or something..i might given them a ring sometime

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
right i called up banzai mag and spoke to a guy there what he has said is that if we organize a meet they will try there best to get there and get something features but even if they dont we can take pics oursevles and give them to them

i did mention to him that it might be end of june /july time as most ppl will be avle to come and will have cars sorted by then thats why if we could come together and sort out and date i wouldnt mind trying to get it together and get a big one sorted out....we could even do a track day just S15 i could try and talk to ppl at silverstone...duno if it will be expensive or not but its worth a try....
comments and views please....

A

Adam15

well if i get my car ill travel defo if its in june/july,,you can count me in. would this mean that it might be on a weekend if there is going to be a track day?