What's new

WTB: s15 for a ek9?

F

Fin

hey chaps, new here, im lookin for an s15 spec r, pref pre 00 and in silver blue.. or yellow;)
id preferably need a trade in against my 00 ek9 civic type r,. shes been well taken care of and if you wish il give u a link to her thread over on ek9.org:)
im located in ireland too.
thanks!:cool:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I used to have an EK9 before my first S15 too. Was tempted to get another one too, their indestructible!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Their totally different cars mate so very hard to compare. S15's are great fun though, but a lot more tricky to drive quick than an EK9 is.

If I was going to get another FWD car I'm almost certain it'd be an EK9. I think their unbeatable for the money.

F

Fin

heres some pics lads...

shes pretty standard, as of now its got a 5zigen pro racer a spec and a decat. small few mods incl hid's ect.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i made the same move with a few cars in between, ek9's are great cars
what's a '00 worth these days?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
super clean looking mate - Best of luck.

However in terms of them being industructable.. lol iv popped 3 B Series engines in my time ;) hehe one being a b18c :p

F

Fin

youd be lucky to sell one for 8g's cash id say! depends on the buyer and what they want really, for some mine would be standard gold for others it would be too stock, all depends.

how in gods name did u pop 3 b series mint!?!
i know a lad who blew a sr20 alright though lol

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Well tbh it was only 2 the 3rd survived ;) got a bit carried away.

The first B had stem seal problems to which a Glasgow based (not aloud to name for legal reason) garage fitted a b18 bottom end resulting in mass explosions and potential court cases.. was bag loads of fun along with a sudden loss of total.. and complete finance! Spending around hmm... 120£ a week on oil along to keep it alive till it gave up the goat and blew up again.

Got a 3rd b16a2 fitted and sold the car.

Reaction score
tell me you took it for a test drive too. lol
i have been watching this s15, still they are asking about £1000 to much i think.

Reaction score
yeah asking to much money in my opinion too, but was proper nice, absolutly gorgeous looking. SVA imports are bringing a few in at resonable prices with mods, not 100% to my styling though,

wanna Pearl White with wheels preferably aero kitted, exhaust, coilovers, filter etc. i dont wanna be spending 9-10k to have to spend anymore on it really apart from a few small things.

i tried to take it for a test drive but he wanted me to leave a refundable deposit...

whats your thoughts on the change of motor then mate? good move or not. really wanna go rear wheel drive now and dont see myself driving alot else tbh. what is your motor like, any pics?

Reaction score
im in the same place you are mate. i have a toyota levin AE111 at the moment and i am saving hard and will have a s15 by may/june time.
i have always loved s15 and all the guys on here seem to have had alot of cars and they love their s15's and wouldn't have another car.

for me it has to be a black s15 or a non-standard colour :) i already no what i want it to look like when i have finished,and started buying parts for one.
im not to worried about spending money on it as i plan on having the s15 for a long time and to turn it into what i want