What's new

S15 Samco Sport Rad Hose Kit Deal

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Right Guy's

As you may know the S15 Radiator hoses are different to that of the S14 SR20DET. I am currently looking to order a set in and the wait on delivery is around 2-4 weeks. So if you would be interested in a set of these and prepared to wait I will be able to offer the following deal!

To get an idea of the kit please see the picture below on the S14 SR20DET Hose Kit (S15 one not currently available)

They are available in the following colours:

Blue, Red, Black, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Green and British Racing Green.

The also have special colours such as: Blaze (Available in any combination of the above two colours), Urban Camo, Pink, Ice White, Metallic Silver and Samco Classic Matt Black. Special colours are subject to extra charge.

All colours can be viewed through the following link.
http://www.samcosport.com/uk/colours.asp

So onto prices.

Retail List on these hoses are as follows:
Standard Colours = £70.63 Inc VAT
Blaze and Urban Camo (+35%) = £95.35 Inc VAT
All other special Colours (+15%) = £81.22 Inc VAT

Clamps are not included. A stainless steel clamp kit is available.
Clamp Kit = £8.64

Delivery = £7.95 UK Mainland and £9.95 Ireland. All other countries please PM me for quotes.

We are able to offer these at a 20% Discount!

Standard Colours = £56.51 Inc VAT
Blaze and Urban Camo (+35%) = £76.28 Inc VAT
All other special Colours (+15%) = £64.98 Inc VAT
Clamp Kit = £6.91 Inc VAT

I will aim to keep this open for two weeks till Friday 9th April.

Please put your names down if you would like to order one. Payment will be required in full once this has closed as it is a non refundable item.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Are you a Samco dealer? There are a few pipes I want to order but will need to get a list together first.

Reaction score
Yeah I've got some purple ones that I would like to get, tempted with these aswell TBH

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Yeah, If anybody requires any other Samco parts, just let me know what you require with part numbers if possible or sizes. Along with your choice of colour and I will put prices together for you. I would be able to include it with this order as well.

Universal parts can be viewed from the link below.

http://www.samcosport.com/uk/race_parts.asp

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nice one, in that case I will get the sizes over the weekend and find the PN's too.

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Hiya mate - after Craig helping me source the type of hose I need for the SSQV recirc, I'm looking to order these:

http://www.samcosport.com/uk/rp_superflex_hose.asp

SFL32 - 2 metres (classic black)

Can I get a price inc. delivery etc?

Cheers,

James
Hi James, Ok just to confirm this is the Spec and Size you are after:

SFL32 Bore 32mm / 1 1/4" Wall Size 3.5mm Length 1m

From reading your post you post in a diffrent section for the recirc piping you are after 29mm. They do produce a 30mm as well if that is more suitable as its not currently listed on there site.

Prices are as follows:
SFL32 32mm 1m Lenght Classic Black (+15%) Retail = £50.29 S15OC Price = £40.23
SFL30 30mm 1m Lenght Classic Black (+15%) Retail = £48.04 S15OC Price = £38.42

Just to make things more confusing they also produce a more flexible hose 'Xtra Flex' That has exaclty the same properties as superflex but is more flexible. Prices for this however are slightly more expensive. http://www.samcosport.com/uk/rp_xtraflex.asp

Prices are as follows:
XLF32 32mm 1m Lenght Classic Black (+15%) Retail = £55.37 S15OC Price = £44.30
XLF30 30mm 1m Lenght Classic Black (+15%) Retail = £48.04 S15OC Price = £42.35

Delivery should still be the same around £7.95 UK Mainland

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Sorry, as I have just noticed your were after 2meters. The prices listed are per meter.

Again, the tube should coil up so shouldn't be too expensive to ship. If you want to give me a call on 0121 2882561 I can take down all your details and get the item on ordeer for you.

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Ok just to get the ball rolling. If you would like to be involved in this, please list you name on the number order below along with your choice of colour required.

1) Nemesis Guy: Hose Kit (Ice White +15%)
2)
3)
4)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
That's awesome mate - I'm deffo gonna order 30mm Xtra Flex but will measure to see if 1 metre is enough. I think it should be. Was gonna go 2m as a precuation but don't think I need to :)

Will call you guys soon!!

Cheers,

J

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
2) craig8585: Hose kit (Classic black)
3)
4)

There definatly be more to add but I need to find out sizes first, which isnt as quick and easy as it sounds! I'll have to pay before the end of the GB too as I'll be away when it finishes.

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
That's awesome mate - I'm deffo gonna order 30mm Xtra Flex but will measure to see if 1 metre is enough. I think it should be. Was gonna go 2m as a precuation but don't think I need to :)

Will call you guys soon!!

Cheers,

J
2) craig8585: Hose kit (Classic black)
3)
4)

There definatly be more to add but I need to find out sizes first, which isnt as quick and easy as it sounds! I'll have to pay before the end of the GB too as I'll be away when it finishes.
Ok, Thats cool feel free to call me or PM me when your ready. Just to let you know we will be closed from Friday until Tuesday. I should still be checking up on the site though. :thumbs:

Curryzz

Reaction score
I would also like the hose kit in blue please also the recerc pipe in blue, can somebody put my name down:)

Last edited:

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
I would also like the hose kit in blue please also the recerc pipe in blue, can somebody put my name down:)
2) craig8585: Hose Kit (Classic black +15%)
3) Curryzz: Hose Kit + Recirc Pipe 1m? (Blue)
4)

Hi Curryzz, Thats done for you. :thumbs:Although can you please let me know if you only require one meter or if you think you will need two meters? Thanks

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Hi All,

So, I am currently looking at wrapping up this group buy. It was supposed to close on the 9th but have kept it open for a further 2 weeks.

If you could please PM or call me on 0121 2882561 me with your requirements I can then send you an invoice. We will be able to accept payment by, PayPal, Cheque, Bank Transfer or by card.

The order will be placed Samco next Friday on the 30th so you have up until then to get your orders in.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask and I will be happy to help.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I totally forgot about this. I need to measure my intercooler and recirc valve pipes so I can order them too but I'm not here at the moment to do it.. :( I'll pay for the rad hoses in the GB and get the others another time..