What's new

Open Event: S15oc at JAE ??

Reaction score
Ok Mr. S15RKM - we'll get a stand sorted for JTS next year lol :thumbs:

Kimi - great to see you're interested in Rotorstock. Think it's Sat 9th August this year.

I'm just going to check all the Rotorstock details and start a new thread to see how many are interested and get the ball rolling :nod:

James :)
That sounds great InitialD lets hope we can get a few more interested in joining a stand at JTS. I saw a few S15's there didn't see the SXOC stand though well no banner anyway,plenty of Skylines and Evo's and that other make oh yeah Scoobies, was a good day thoroughly enjoyed the Drifting. Saw a blue S15 there was that anyones on here:). Had a blow out on the way home though back wheel went with a bang those skinny spares are ****e I was being passed by everyone,bummer.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
That sounds great InitialD lets hope we can get a few more interested in joining a stand at JTS. I saw a few S15's there didn't see the SXOC stand though well no banner anyway,plenty of Skylines and Evo's and that other make oh yeah Scoobies, was a good day thoroughly enjoyed the Drifting. Saw a blue S15 there was that anyones on here:). Had a blow out on the way home though back wheel went with a bang those skinny spares are ****e I was being passed by everyone,bummer.
Nice to see you made it - how come I didn't see your motor? Were you parked on the public CP outside of the circuit? :confused:

The blue one you saw was probably mine cos I didn't remember seeing any other blue ones lol - it was at one end of the show area against the fence with only 2 other cars alongside (an FD + EK4 Civic) :)

If you're interested in showing with us at Rotorstock then see the other thread in this forum :thumbs:

Cheers - James

Reaction score
Yeah had to park in the public CP didnt have a pass to get in to the show area.
It was your car I recognised the graphix on the boot from your avatar,nice.
I wont be at Rotorstock too close to USC and Japshow and wont be able to afford the petrol for all the shows,are you going to the Japshow at the Pod?

Reaction score
lol - im travelling from the middle of ireland mate :D
That makes my journey seem quite insignificant now:) ,its not just the distance though I will be going to quite a few shows at the Pod this year Japshow,USC,Flame and Thunder and Both Drag Finals and mayb some others, its the price of petrol that stops me otherwise I would go to almost every show on:nod:.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
That makes my journey seem quite insignificant now:) ,its not just the distance though I will be going to quite a few shows at the Pod this year Japshow,USC,Flame and Thunder and Both Drag Finals and mayb some others, its the price of petrol that stops me otherwise I would go to almost every show on:nod:.
Totally understand mate :)

I'm going to a number of shows over the course of this year and coupled with meets here and there I can't possibly do everything - well, I can if I lived at home and had no family to look after lol :D

But next year is THE year for sure when I'll get serious with the S15 - on track action, possible Nurburgring trip and performance mods WILL start to take it's shape.

I know petrol is expensive for everyone in general but gotta feel for my mate who's FD will be arriving in a few months - think he'll be living at the local petrol station hehe :wack:

Reaction score
Totally understand mate :)
But next year is THE year for sure when I'll get serious with the S15 - on track action, possible Nurburgring trip and performance mods WILL start to take it's shape.
Nurburgring now there is somewhere i'd like to go and give the 15 a good workout.Feel sorry for your mate, the girlfriend has an Evo6 and thats heavy on fuel too about 15-18mpg not as good as the s15 feel good when I get 20-22mpg,dont think the wheels help though:wack:.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
BUMP Ok guys just to let you know iv now confirmed my stand at JAE this year. I have 12 slots on stand which should be filled with reserves however if anyone is strugglin and wants to go let me know a.s.a.p and i may be able to get you on the Minty Fresh banner ^.^

arigato

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nurburgring now there is somewhere i'd like to go and give the 15 a good workout.Feel sorry for your mate, the girlfriend has an Evo6 and thats heavy on fuel too about 15-18mpg not as good as the s15 feel good when I get 20-22mpg,dont think the wheels help though:wack:.
Wow - you must be lucky to either drive your S15 and now and then pop into an Evo 6 (assuming she lets you drive it lol)!! :D

Mint mate - gutted I can't make JAE otherwise I would have snapped up one of those places you are offering... :(

Reaction score
Wow - you must be lucky to either drive your S15 and now and then pop into an Evo 6 (assuming she lets you drive it lol)!! :D
Yeah is quite :cool: and boy is it fast modded quite a bit too but I do prefer the S15 Evo's are quite a high seating position the S15 makes you feel more at one with it plus Evo's aren't a@se end happy and so not as fun to drive:wack:.

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
bumpidy bump .... so whos going, any chance of getting alist,ill try meet a few of the members while im over ...

1: subzero ( sorry ill be in the ae86 trueno)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
2: minto san - Minty Fresh Crew (12 Cars including 2x s15's ;) )
3: StarletRick - UKSC Stand
4: Matt_S - Team D:Mon Stand
5: Darren_S15 - SXOC Stand

subzero

Reaction score
nice 1 lads, must try meet up with a few of ye .... ill be on our own irishJOC stand ( kinda made up site so we could all park together, theres 9 cars heading over)

im having serious 2nd thoughts, since last night, thinking maybe the 15 deserves a road trip .... all she needs is 2 front tires, fit spacers, fit front brake pads, air diffusion plate, toe hook and a good polish .... aghhh the stress of it all.

Reaction score
Country
2: minto san - Minty Fresh Crew (12 Cars including 2x s15's ;) )
3: StarletRick - UKSC Stand
4: Matt_S - Team D:Mon Stand
5: Darren_S15 - SXOC Stand
6: Strangeman24 - SXCO stand (at back)