What's new

Open Event: S15oc at JAE ??

Reaction score
Country
1: subzero ( sorry ill be in the ae86 trueno)
2: minto san - Minty Fresh Crew (12 Cars including 2x s15's ;) )
3: StarletRick - UKSC Stand
4: Matt_S - Team D:Mon Stand
5: Darren_S15 - SXOC Stand
6: Strangeman24 - SXCO stand (at back)
7. Jez - SXOC Stand

subzero

Reaction score
ok to confirm , ive the garage impul s15 booked to go, see ye there . :D

damn ye , i was guilted into it. just mad to see how the 15 suits the roads over in the uk. should be a dream to drive.

1: subzero - s15 ( easy to spot, front rims are silver back are gold :D ) - on the IrishJOC stand
2: minto san - Minty Fresh Crew (12 Cars including 2x s15's ;) )
3: StarletRick - UKSC Stand
4: Matt_S - Team D:Mon Stand
5: Darren_S15 - SXOC Stand
6: Strangeman24 - SXCO stand (at back)
7. Jez - SXOC Stand

subzero

Reaction score
ok imanaged to get a new tire , fit the break pads, and get the left hid hooked up, botched job but hopefully will do the trick.

were leaving at 3pm tomorrow (yes wednesday) to see ye all the weekend . reaching our boat to england for around 8pm .

so i dont want any complaints of how far any of ye have to drive :D

any handy s15 mechanics around ?? bring a few bolts and help me fit my tow hook and air diffusion plate. :wave:

M

Matt_S

LOL! You dont know where Colchester is then.....

Put it this way....

All the F1 teams have pit crews from Colchester - cos theyre proper quick at taking wheels off ;) :p :D

J

juice_s15

sorry to be such a noob at this but if im not on a stand (as i havent arranged one) where am i going to have to park...? am i still on the field with the rest of you guys or do i have to park somewhere else and walk to the show?

M

Matt_S

I suggest you get yourself parked up in the public parking area, go to see the SXOC reps and ask very nicely if they have room for you :)

S

savage-civic

Was great meeting you guy's :wave: , id like to give a big thanks to Jez and Darren for there help with car :cool:

And also thank them and there other half's for listenig to me talking for god knows how long when i was slightly worse for wear :wave:

Ill get a post and pics up in the newby thead soon

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Was great meeting you guy's :wave: , id like to give a big thanks to Jez and Darren for there help with car :cool:

And also thank them and there other half's for listenig to me talking for god knows how long when i was slightly worse for wear :wave:
No problem mate, still not sure what made me take that fuse diagram in the first place :rotfl:

Believe me we have put up with worse :p

subzero

Reaction score
got home at 11AM today . what a road trip . 1600k kilms round trip .

nice to meet a few of yes, jez and darren , managed to chat twice to ye guys. and mr minty . hava a few pics , will get em up tomorrow.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Was indeed good to meet you too dude, i was a tad drunk every day tho so please excuse my lairy ness :p hehe. I was just under 1300 miles round trip :p

S

savage-civic

i was a tad drunk every day tho so please excuse my lairy ness :p hehe. I was just under 1300 miles round trip :p
I think at JAE you go expecting to be in a tad trunk state yalking to tad drunk people, think thats why over the years you learn to expect the most random conversations , about the most random thing's , with seriously random people :rolleyes:

Its all part of the jae experience there nothing quiet like it :D

Roll on JAE 2009 :notworthy: