What's new

Open Event: S15oc at JAE ??

subzero

Reaction score
happy out , gots me a little pic in this months banzai :D ... its a pic of my s15 and my buds ae86 with a JAE banner . niiice.

Reaction score
Subzero, Minty, S15RKM, Matt_S and moi :D Looks like there's already five S15's that could make an S15OC stand of our own next year at JTS :cool:
Silverstone circuit on May 31st 2009 is the third Japanese Tuning Show in association with Banzai magazine. Is anyone from the S15OC going to this, Initial we had a few who were gonna attend this year,at the moment Im still going what bout you?

subzero

Reaction score
gonna make one of the English shows this year, prob wont be JAE by the looks of it as the drive was unreal for us . ( we won furthest traveled tho :D )

Reaction score
;) inside information then :p

i have heard that there are speed humps on the way into the park?
are they going to cause trouble to low cars?
Not had any problems in the past getting into Silverstone with speedbumps kimi.
This is the JTS show not JAE, thats further south aint it?

Reaction score
silverstone and kettering are about 30min driving apart....

there are speed bumps in the park, it's a glorified children's playground..... never taken any car in there, so can't comment on how they'd be with cars bottoming out.

Don't believe the marketing hype from the JAE lot though,.... the "go kart oval" is W4NK! they do probably 10mph! The rollercoaster would only be thrilling to a 8year old!

http://www.aboutmyplace.co.uk/showmap?id=590831&type=postcode&search_location=NN15 6NJ that's the location..... click birds eye, and you'll be able to nose about the venue, it's not impressive! LOL i'll probably take a walk up and see what's about, but only if i don't have to pay to get in, which, should be doable.... loads of hedges with holes in! :D

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Thanks for that :thumbs:

i thought it looked very child friendly ;)

£25 each so £50 for me and my other half :eek:......I'll park at your house and follow you through the hedge :rotfl:

yes i was talking about JAE not silverstone :wack:
been silverstone lots of time :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
i was actually at wickies last night! LOL after slating it..... they had a beer fest on! I don't even like beer! =o/