What's new

shes been cut!

P

pablo

note holes marking where the overfenders are going etc

more has to be cut off yet...

and look i took a souvenir! the black edge is from when i had the arches rolled....

Last edited:
Reaction score
thatll be savage when its done mate :). Dont think id have the balls to go through with the whole cutting the arches tho.

P

pablo

i know its pretty scary, but i have faith in my bodyman/shop hes just done invotecs (posted in here somewhere) rx7 fortune kit, that had a lot of arch cutting done and has been done very well

P

pablo

haha mores got to be cut off than that too!

im still worried about the wheels, dont know if they'll go or not. but ill find out tomorrow

Reaction score
Country
its gonna look savage!!!!...
never mind the wheels what side skirt you gonna put one cause i dont think the original skirts gonna fit whitout a bit of cutting too??? you gonna keep the rear bumper too?

S

sillbeers15

I have a really good bodyshop that did a couple of widebody S15s....but the guy knows me too well and refuses to cut my rear fenders, sigh! Just keeps telling me that I should shelve that thought!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
if he doesnt want them let me know let me have dibs hehehe did u have to roll the arches to get then to fit tho??

P

pablo

o had to roll the`m do to my lowering and the camber i wante to keep. rolling cost me ?30 a side. some other peeps have them on here, dont know if they had theirs rolled