What's new

Slickmag meets Irish members of S15OC?

Reaction score
Tipperary,Ireland or the nearest roundabout sidewa
Website
www.cruisearound.ie
Firsly I hope this is ok with admin that I put this up,if its not please feel free to take it down!

Right I've been offically instated as part of the Slick mag team,I'm in charge of the Slick meets part of the magazine.

If anyone is wondering Slick is an irish based car magazine.

I was wondering if any of the Irish s150c heads on here would be interested in doing one.

Place date and time I opened to suggestions on but it must be a monday or tuesday or Saturday

Any enquires or a request for me to do one in your area please email me at sarah@slickmag.ie

All this involves is standing beside your car and me taking a picture and fillng in a small questionnaire. And giving s15oc a plug!

So if your interested please add your name

S

s15andy.s

ill defo do it ya..if its on in lim/clare/tipp area!! just let me know where its on an when??ill have to get my hair&everything done for it...lol!!

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
:wave: I would most probably go. Would be nice to meet a few more s15 owners. only really know ray & sniffy. I am usually round Navan during the week. work in Dublin & regularly travel round the country to SXOC meets so unless I can't make it on the day you can count me in :thumbs:

K

kenny421

I'd be up for this would be good to get to know a few of the Irish
lads off here, and also be good oppertunity to get some publicity
for the Site itself!

So send along a pm MissS15 i live and work in Dublin and can take
time off work pretty much anyday with bit of notice!

S

s15andy.s

You started this thread months ago...and it never went ahead!!

Are u genuinely gona let it go ahead this time??before people start puttin there names down an gettin there hopes up!!