What's new

slippery roads?

Reaction score
Country
Is it just me or are the roads super slippery at the moment? Even though the roads are dry I cant put any power down round here without spinning the wheels, my tyres & the road are covered in salt.

Reaction score
Country
What tyres are you running? My f1 asymetrics grip pretty well but the toyos I had before were shocking. This is why I fitted rltc :D

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Country
I'm running a set of Fallen Espia winter tyres right now (came with it when I imported it).

Reviews online don't rate them very well and they're 205/55/16.

Glad to hear eagle f1s are good tho, that's what I've ordered for my 17s as summer tyres!

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
This time of year means that you wont get much traction on cheaper end tyres. Ive got Goodyear Eagal F1's on my stagea and they grip fine. S15 has semi slicks and budget rears so that does not haha

Reaction score
Country
I'm glad this threads cropped up as I'm wanting to replace my rears soon.

The ones that are on there at the moment came on there when it was imported and aren't the best.

Is everyone's opinion that the Goodyear eagle F1's are decent option to go for?

Thanks.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yah! I have yokohama v105's at the mo but I don't rate them compared to my old eagle F1's! A lot more harsh ride due to the XL sidewalls.

My next tyre will be a michelin pilot sport or super sport! They are the best I've ever driven on, fitted most new ferraris!

Reaction score
Country
I've got pilot sports on the front and good year eagle f1's on the rear and both seem to be great tbh.

I've had pirelli pzero rosso tyres fitted when I first got the car and found them shocking in the wet, I then went on to falken 452's which were okay as they were cheap but I found they broke traction early and were noisy... I then ran a few sets of toyo t1r's which I liked but the pilot sports and f1's are a step up again :nod: