What's new

Snooper systems??

J

jonny b

has anyone got or had any expierence with these??thinkin of buyin one..which one is best tto buy for use in ireland??

J

jonny b

it is a thing mounted on your window (removable) which detects garda lazer guns and does not let them get your speed reading,,,

J

jonny b

yes when the garda gun hits your car it splits the radar up inti thousands of bits so they get no reading .no illegal im afraid

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
http://www.snooperuk.com/

I have a Snooper S600 Syrius Plus sat nav with lifetime camera updates. I rate the sat nav better than TomToms and the camera database is the best one available. You won't find any radar detectors on their website though, as they are illegal in most Euro countries. HOWEVER, I do get mailings from them now and then telling me about fantastic parking sensors which only have one drawback: they tend to confuse radar speed measurement devices...

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Mine can be used in Ireland, and most Western European countries... I went for the Euro map option. I was astounded when it told me about a speed camera when I was using it in Mallorca last year... :notworthy: