What's new

Snow Day

Reaction score
Country
Nice. Don't suppose you've got a build thread knocking around somewhere? Would be cool to have a read.

Last edited:

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
I was never fond of built threads so I never made one d:

I can send you some old photos if I can find them though

Do you want to read the spec?

Reaction score
Country
That would be cool dude... It just nice to see cars going from stock to nicely modded. Looked at buying an s2000 a few years ago after seeing a white amuse kitted one on speedhunters. Never seen one in the flesh though. Looks awesome. Sure what spec is it?

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Pfft to all you 4x4 pansies. I made it to work.

S15 is a daily for a reason, none of this winter garage queen rubbish either ;)

Did get a few strange looks as being so low I was acting as a snow plough for the people behind me :wack:

Reaction score
Country
Cmr, like your style dude.

Joe, yah that sounds cool. Ill just whack em in my lounge and sit in them making brum brum noises

Reaction score
Country
in the summer i get wagtails sat on my car and in winter pheasants the down side of the shooting season and living in the country side haha, and the proof

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
sry but wanted to post this last week when everyone was going on about 4x4 but i was stuck away from my nas drives with all my pics on. was my previous ride before the s15 taken during the pretty bad weather in Jan 2010, first real time for me driving in snow conditions (was so much warmer in Southampton compared to Berkshire)

really thinking though if i ever get a chance again i might just get a nissan 4x4 pickup to use as a daily when the S15 is off the road and i got a company car for work.