• auction sheet, all docs available
  • very straight car, never crashed, drives great
  • just serviced - gearbox, diff, engine oils done
  • just nct'd and taxed
  • 14,000 euro ono

Last edited:
S

s15andy.s

stunning 15,u shouldnt have to wait too long for it to go i reckon..

free bump for a minter,best of luck with the sale

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Damn it, if you were selling up in 6/8 months time I'd have chopped your arm off! Gorgeous car lad :thumbs:

I hope you don't mind but I posted up a link to this page on the SXOC for anybody there who might be interested in it...

Last edited:
Reaction score
thanks andy, i had a read off that thread over there, some interesting reading. maybe the price is a little steep, but this isn't a track car so dtd probably isn't the best forum for it

S

s15andy.s

thanks andy, i had a read off that thread over there, some interesting reading. maybe the price is a little steep, but this isn't a track car so dtd probably isn't the best forum for it
thats true lad,..i think its a fair price considering its black with the full aero kit and not modded very much(which makes it rare):nod:. but the way things are goin atm its hard to sell a car especially when people are droppin the prices so much to shift them..:censored:

D

david

Nice car thats near the price i got for my pearl aero a few months back. good luck with the sale...

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Yeah, when they're imported. 21% VAT & very high vehicle registration taxes mean that almost half of that price if not more went direct to the government. So much for an open European market.

A lot of car here for the money

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Do you have to pay silly amounts of tax to bring a car from the UK to Ireland too?

G

Ger Keane

Do you have to pay silly amounts of tax to bring a car from the UK to Ireland too?
Ya even if you bring an 99 S15 spec r that is registered in england it still costs about €3500 vehicle registration tax. A few weeks ago when the euro was very strong against the sterling, hoardes of irish people went over to england to take advantage of the exchange rate because even with vrt, you still can save thousands compared to irish prices.