What's new

Spec S MPG

K

koala-t

well guys and girls im looking into buying a Spec S S15 but im wondering can i afford to run it. Just wondering whats the average mpg for one and what are they like to drive? and before you say it i know a turbo would be better but i really cant afford it.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Honestly, if I were to buy again I'd wait until I could afford an R! When I got mine they were twice the price of Spec S's but now there's only €3-4k in the difference...

I'm getting about 500km to a tank but never run it into the red so maybe to 3/4 of a tank....

K

koala-t

Honestly, if I were to buy again I'd wait until I could afford an R! When I got mine they were twice the price of Spec S's but now there's only €3-4k in the difference...

I'm getting about 500km to a tank but never run it into the red so maybe to 3/4 of a tank....
Cheers but i can afford a spec r but i cant afford to insure it and is that a spec r your getting 500km in?

Reaction score
Country
I get 500 - 650 per tank depends on how ya drive it i guess, and where i drive im never sitting in traffic mostly on open roads, a non turbo silvia is just a 2.0 4cylinder car basically thats light and looks cool

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
no trial has a Spec S for now.
lol, hopefully I'll eventually change that! Yeah mine is non turbo! Thats on a mixed cysle so a lot of sitting in traffic, some motorway runs and a bit of spirited driving too! I'd say if I didn't have any traffic, didn't use the A/C and watched my driving I could easily get up to 600km....

K

koala-t

lol, hopefully I'll eventually change that! Yeah mine is non turbo! Thats on a mixed cysle so a lot of sitting in traffic, some motorway runs and a bit of spirited driving too! I'd say if I didn't have any traffic, didn't use the A/C and watched my driving I could easily get up to 600km....
thats not bad i had an altezza and it got a max of 450 to the tank and that was driving like i was 90. horrible and then when you put the foot down you would be lucky to get 300.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
thats not bad i had an altezza and it got a max of 450 to the tank and that was driving like i was 90. horrible and then when you put the foot down you would be lucky to get 300.
Thats because they're much heavier than the S15! There are a few Irish members who've gone from the tezza to a Spec S & not regretted it!!!!

Barnes's is gorgeous, well worth the asking price :nod:

K

koala-t

Thats because they're much heavier than the S15! There are a few Irish members who've gone from the tezza to a Spec S & not regretted it!!!!

Barnes's is gorgeous, well worth the asking price :nod:
what is the asking price? and the tezza does go round well :nod: