What's new

FS: Sr20de engine, low mileage

B9NKO

⭐
Joined
5 December 2010
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
41
Location
Midlands
Selling my sr20de engine, great runner with only around 50,000 miles, just the engine for sale, no ancillaries or wiring loom, can come with auto ecu if wanted for free!

£150 collected open to offers
 
Last edited:

B9NKO

⭐
Joined
5 December 2010
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
41
Location
Midlands
Bargain at £150
 
Last edited:

B9NKO

⭐
Joined
5 December 2010
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
41
Location
Midlands
Any offers on this engine, really need it gone?
 

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Joined
16 November 2007
Messages
4,118
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Lichfield, UK
Country
Would it be worth listing it on eBay? Surely someone will pay that for it?!
 

adzsy

⭐
Joined
5 December 2008
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Huddersfield
Country
Does the SR20DE have the same VVT sprocket as the DET?
 
D

Double Helix

Guest
Now there's a question! I'd have this off you if I had any space :( I want another project, because I'm a glutton for punishment! :p
 

B9NKO

⭐
Joined
5 December 2010
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
41
Location
Midlands
This engine is still for sale, anyone interested ??
 

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Joined
16 November 2007
Messages
4,118
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Lichfield, UK
Country
You might have one soon if my Almera blows up on track!! :) I would like it but haven't got the space at the moment really.
 

B9NKO

⭐
Joined
5 December 2010
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
41
Location
Midlands
Any offers on this engine?? I can post anywhere in the uk for £30
 
Top