• I dont mind!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
If we don't have the RR session in the morning then I can't see what else we'll be doing with the day as we have no real venue either apart from this. I've had my car RR'd 2 weeks ago at Weston but will still have my name down for this one as we need it to happen really. And it'll be good to compare results.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Count me in I need to know how much power im missing lol.

1. C1TPT
2. Nickichi
3. Suspect

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
1. C1TPT
2. Nickichi
3. Suspect
4. craig8585

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Craig - aren't we meeting at some pub at the very least? I'm hoping this will still go ahead as been looking forward for ages lol...

Worst case scenario we all meet Oxford Services off M40 and then go for a drive haha!! :D

Reaction score
I wish to have mine rollered (added myself to the list), i don't think everything is running quite right so would like to know what power its making. Plus i'll be concentrating soon on extracting more power for the engine so would like to know what it is to start with. If we need more numbers on the rolers would you guys mind if my brother was to come along in his civic type r? because i know he'd be interested in find out what power his car is runnning.

1. C1TPT
2. Nickichi
3. Suspect
4. craig8585
5.TurboAL

Reaction score
o craig didn't we also have the idea of stopping in at blenheim palace? although there is a charge for this. Providing the weathers good it will be a great day.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, we need to look into that this week Al ^^.

When me and Al went looking for somwhere to get lunch, we were looking around the area of the RR - which is about 30-40mins from Oxford itself. As Tom said, we need to know if the RR is happening quite urgently.

Worst case scenario we all meet Oxford Services off M40 and then go for a drive haha!! :D
:D - like it!!

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I'll be at Prescott Hill on the SXOC weekender, but checked the map and its only a 30min drive away so I will pop along for a while, but doubt I'll get it on the rollers..

Reaction score
Country
I'll have a go on the rollers. I'm not expecting much different to standard with just an exhaust and panel filter though.

1. C1TPT
2. Nickichi
3. Suspect
4. craig8585
5.TurboAL
6. Dan H

Reaction score
Count me in please for a run on the rollers-will be interesting to compare figures to my recent run on a Dyno Dynamics dyno

Reaction score
Right guys, including TurboAL's Bro we still only have 8 people! If we cant get the extra 2, we need to think of another place to meet!

1. C1TPT
2. Nickichi
3. Suspect
4. craig8585
5. TurboAL
6. TurboAL's Brother
7. Dan H
8. b16 nyk

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Come on guys. £30 has got to be the cheapest dyno run you'll ever get :p

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I've just spoke to Martin (LK Drifter) and he's going to put his GTR on the rollers too, and Christian who also works at Littleknocks and used to own a S15 will come along too and pop his 350Z on there also :)

1. C1TPT
2. Nickichi
3. Suspect
4. craig8585
5. TurboAL
6. TurboAL's Brother
7. Dan H
8. b16 nyk
9. LK Drifter (R35)
10. Christian (350Z)

Reaction score
Sorry about this chaps,but have been offered tickets for Silverstone on Saturday with full hospitality so gonna duck out
Hope you have a great day
Nick

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I shouldn't really as I have no money lol!! :wack:

But if people are stuggling to get the minimum 10 can someone text Craig who will text me Fri night/Sat morning and I'll make sure I get on the rollers etc. Won't be there till around 11.30am though :)

PS b16nyk - F1 is for wetters with too much money... S15's are 'real' cars :p

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
is there someone that lives locally to the meeting places that can give me thier number, if i leave and arrive at one meeting spot in the morning and everyones already moved on i'll never find you all lol

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I'll PM you my number mate :) I'm not local but if I get there and cannot find anyone I'll be calling Craig. And if Craig doesn't know then we're all fooked haha :D

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
What time is everyones planning to arrivei in the morning then? Am I going to be the only one there at 10.00!? :(

If everyones got some form of sat nav it would be really handy too as I can't see a 20 car convoy all making it without some geting caught out/lost!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah, we need some kind of confirmation of time to meet etc, once done please can someone put all the info on the first post.

Can i confirm that after the RR we will all try and find somewhere to go for food, tyre kick etc, its a long way for many of us so really need to make a day of it to be worthwhile.

Also i cant find any hotels nearby that arent fully booked up. Nearest available seem to be in Swindon unless i hunt for a B&B. Cant decide if i should make a weekend of it away from home ?? :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Well we need to know about the RR as there aren't enough people wanting to do it at the moment. If we had that confirmed it would be much easier to plan the day out in advance.

I reckon (if it happens) We'd be at the RR from 10.00-2.00, then Pub from 2.00-5.00, then some photos etc from then onwards.

On a side note, is everyone bringing mates/gf's with them?