• September

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont mind!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I'll get there when I can, as I'll be hung over probably. I have sat nav so I should be able to find you.

I will be bring my little lad with me (7yr old) :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Recon I should get there around 10 def aimming for that time anyway (you can never tell with the bloody M25!)

Convoy from essex jez?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i'll try and get there as near 10 as poss, but will definitely be there before 11am (taking in travel and whatnot, i'm coming off of night work this week so trying to get up too early and having a long drive is a dodgy mix ;) ). the missus is coming along as something to do....

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
I'll jump on the rollers if we are short of numbers.

Will have to be up pretty early to get there for 10.

Reaction score
my brother has confirmed to me that he will put his civic on the dyno, whats the plan then to meet at the rolling road or pre-hand somewhere else?

Reaction score
is there someone that lives locally to the meeting places that can give me thier number, if i leave and arrive at one meeting spot in the morning and everyones already moved on i'll never find you all lol
dean i'll pm you my number. i'll get to the place of meeting earliest i guess as i live the closed. All we got to do now is work out where we're meeting.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
At the RR place in the morning I thought??

Reaction score
Just been browsing google earth, Which surgest that the RR (BTEC racing) is right next to that little petrol station in shipton under wychwood, do you remember the one craig? the one we went back to and as we did they'd closed. What time do we need to be at the RR? just wondered if its worth everyone meeting at the little chef (ox2 8jz) on the peartree roundabout just off the A34 junction as this will be the way people will be coming from, then a convoy out to the RR what do you reckon? Would save people getting lost on the way to the RR. Also there is a holiday inn on the peartree roundabout for anyone requiring a hotel room. however if your wanting to check out the city of oxford i would surgest booking a hotel closer to the city centre.

Reaction score
Country
I'll probably meet you all at the RR, as I'll be coming down the A3400 / A361 through Chipping Norton.

Should be able to get there for 10, I've only got about 20 miles to travel :)

Curryzz

Reaction score
alrite lads, im going to make my mind up tomorrow on if im coming or not id love to and i need to check my car is running ok on the RR, hope that will be ok

Paul

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Do it!! It'll be really good to meet as many club members as possible too :)

Curryzz

Reaction score
Yeh be really good to meet some people,my car really needs setting up but i need to no its running safe to put my mind at rest, hopefiully the RR will point that out?

Il prob pop down with my mate, im coming from southampton so pron leave at 8.00,

Also need to give my car a nice clean tomoro, Are we going to be taking some good photos with the cars together?

Reaction score
Really sorry I havent posted in this thread for a while... my email notification wasnt working :confused:

Right, well if we have enough people for the RR then I suggest we meet there as it will save time for people that are coming from a long way away??

Also if Curryzz is going to go on the rollers then I think I'll give it a miss as my car is being sold next week!!

Ill be at the RR for 10 :)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Before I forget does anyone want an unpainted rocker cover so they can get it painted up and then swap it over for their one?

I can bring it along in a nice box all ready to be posted off to be sprayed up.

Want £45 for it, just pm me if interested and I'll bring it along.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ahh, bummer. Get your name down for JAE in September then :)

Curryzz

Reaction score
U wouldn't believe how annoyed I am, I need to try a know good ecu, anybody got a spair?