• I dont mind!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Well, me and Al found a couple of pubs but theres not much out there TBH, especially that would accommodate 20 low S15's in their car park! Saying that, we did find a couple but I'll have to look on google maps to find them again!

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Think I'm going to the sxoc weekender now that's on the same weekend, but I think its pretty close so will still pop over and meet up.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Still well up for this guys and I'll deffo bring all my outdoor cam lighting gear for decent pics lol ;)

Assuming my S15 is still in working order after I get back from Der Nuburgring!! :D

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Has anything been cast in stone for this yet as its less than 2 weeks now?

I want to book a hotel to stay in but until I know what the plan is Im not sure where is best to book...

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
oh crap, two weeks :eek:

to save going back through the thread have we got the exact date, time, venue, meeting points again just to bring it to the front and remind everyone :)

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yup would like to know what time and where so I can plan when to leave home lol :)

I think Craig is on the case so I'm sure he'll update soon!! :D

Reaction score
Country
Yeah deffo need to know whats going on. Anyone fancy getting a hotel or B&B and making a weekend of it, quite a distance for journeying in 1 day ? (esp with possible traffic delays on M25 etc).

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sorry I havent posted in a while.

We have the RR booked for the 10th July but I have sent a reminder email this morning just incase! We need to be at the RR for 10am, sorry its quite early for the guys that are a long way away but with around 20 cars to get through they need to start early!

This is the address

R J Bradley and Son,

Station Garage,

Shipton Under Wychwood,

Oxfordshire

OX7 6BQ

Tel: 01993 830214

I have also chased Japanese performance about the cover :)

Curryzz

Reaction score
Hi guys, my car is at my friends garage at the mo,sposed to collect it tomorrow but if not il have to bail, just pre warning

Reaction score
The other week one evening myself and craig went for a drive around and about the area of the rolling road to find a location/pub to meet at. after getting slightly lost due to my poor navigational skill we found a few pubs but decided they were unsuitable due to lack of parking space. After a period of time we had to put a hold to the search as craig's fuel level became critical and we had to turn our attention to find the nearest petrol station (inparticular one that sold high octane fuel), it was a close call but we managed to find one in witney just in the knick of time. Then the rain came down and got dark so we gave up our search.

We did come back with a few places of interest and have a much better idea of the area now,

craig do you think it worth meeting up and taking another drive early next week it this is possible with yourself?

I can't wait to meet everyone and hope that all can still make it. I will unfortunatly only be free until 4 that day so i appoligise about this:(

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i'm still definitely up for this and have the day free - but, i wont be going on the rollers. it just seems pointless with a new map and dyno session on the cards soon.......

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
What's the cost of the dyno?

Only had mine done about 4 weeks ago at Hayes.

Reaction score
The cost is £30 and we need a minimum of 10 cars for the rolling road to happen. I have had an email back from the RR company confirming everything is still ok but they want to know numbers. can we have a list of people who are deffinately going on the rollers...

1. C1TPT

Reaction score
Country
Just had my car RR'd when Steve mapped it so i dont think there is any point running mine on the rollers again so soon. Sorry.

Reaction score
Ok guys, this is not even a week away now and the guys at the dyno place really need to know numbers. If we dont get a minimum of 10 then the RR cant happen :(

If we cant get 10 then I will let the garage know and we can still meet up!