What's new

Tetsuyagarage S15 build thread

Reaction score
Country
here is a chronological look at my build so far... i am using my blogspot name http://autongraphic.blogspot.com/ hence the tag in the pics

night i got her

model 5s
18x9+40 with 15mm spacer 18x10+45 with a 30mm spacer

lowered it about an inch more and i got my hands on the wing i always wanted

side skirts are coming in the next two weeks and looking at a set of CR kais for track duty

Reaction score
Country
Nice man! Model 5s looks so good on the s-bodies.

And the wing looks dope!

Reaction score
Country
Looks very nice and I agree the 5's look good on the S15. Also love the wing, what wing is it?, don't think i've ever seen this wing before...

Reaction score
Country
thanks for the comments, wing is made bye Fujimura Auto... very expensive but i needed this wing no matter what. in my opinion it is much nicer than supermade, dmax or origin units. the sides flow with the rear fender line perfectly.

Reaction score
Country
Couldn't agree more, think I'll get the Vertex on mine to keep with my kit, but the only option I've seen so far, quality

Reaction score
Country
yeah it really flows well with the rear fender line.

what sideskirts are you getting?

Reaction score
Country
here is the exterior plan of attack
Was pretty sick this weekend and couldn`t do much so i opened up photoshop and planned out what i want the car to look like down the road.
Step 1 is how the car looks now.
Step 2 should be how the car looks in a coupe weeks.
Step 3 will hopefully be the end result with the 19 inch model 5s in the rear (if i can ever find a set in silver and the offset i need!)... oh and i still need to get the wing body worked and painted :(

Reaction score
Country
so i got around to sort of mounting one side skirt... process took all freaking day. having the dremel saved me some time... really a pain in the ass not having proper tools to do a job. you can see in the pics the clear tape that is holding the side skirt on... tomorrow is more sanding, drilling and fitting along with the other side skirt. fuuuuuu. i still want 19s for the rear :(

more pics here
http://autongraphic.blogspot.com/

Reaction score
Country
wing is probably going on next year sometime. honestly i am pretty disappointed in the quality. the wing is two pieces of fiberglass molded together but they never too the time to fill the seem where the two pieces meet. when you pay a lot of money for a part i expect it to pretty much be `perfect` also there is an indentation in the middle where a stickerof sorts would go but fujimura auto provided none.

Reaction score
Country
thanks!
does anyone have experience with Dmax side skirts, the area around the back part of the door (infront the rear wheel well) is lifting away from the body. did anyone else have any experience with Dmax kits fitting bad?

Reaction score
Country
my 19 x 10s arrived yesterday. probably going to paint them silver the same time as i do the wing

and some motivation

Last edited: