What's new

the esthirteenpointfive

Reaction score
i got it for cheap.. RB is cheaper (well here in US)
its hard to find parts for it thought but im just gona run it stock for now since its got 80k miles and ill build it later

Reaction score
its a bitch to clean that and look at that nasty **** when i pulled the water pump out. dont even know how to clean it.
i gota take 3 broken exhuast manifold bolts

Reaction score
R32 crossmember finally on the car lol
engine should be in the car next week and car should be rolling(not gona be running yet tho, or start it up)

cant wait for the garage!!!!!! keep her safe

Reaction score
i hate broken studs
i had 3 broken exhaust manifold studs, i got 1 off and 2 more to go! but its a bitch to take it out!

Reaction score
got me a new harness thats already wired up for my car, rebuilt alternator, coil pack cover, turbo heat shield, and kei office coilovers!!

edited: i now have a stance GR + pro

Last edited:
Reaction score
so i got the front coilovers on the car. their blown but gona get it rebuild after i get the motor running.
ordered some more parts just waitin for them

i got bored and i got bald 595's on the rims 215/45/17 17x9.5, i also started makin new brake lines

Last edited:
Reaction score
17x9.5 +15 all around gona put 5mm spacer on front and either 10 or 15 in the rear

for the color.. thats not gona be color of the whole car..
either RED or GREY (i havent decided)

Reaction score
belive me...take this dark grey from the frontbumper. if the car is red it isn´t only named strawberry...it is a strawberry :D.

i would paintin my project car in a special grey.

Reaction score
i really want red, i been wanting to paint it red but somehow i kinda want grey too.. well i found this one grey (google "mayday garage S14" its a grey koukie S14 hella flush just a sick car you cant miss it lol)

i hate it when online stores are short of parts now i gota wait til the next delivery and i gota wait til they ship it then UPS blackman with a big o cigar delivers it to my house. i swear he got a big fat cuban cigar all the time

Reaction score
so i was puttin my intake manifold on today

i followed the RB20 FSM for the torque on the bolts
but wat the F! one bolt stripped the head thread!

because this is my 1st time im not gona re thread it. im takin the RB to a friend that owns a shop and hes gona rethread it
its pissing me off!

Reaction score
just got my water pump and exhaust manifold stud
pump is already installed. hopefully next week im done assemblin the RB unless i decide to buy new oil pump

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking gewd. keep up the good work :D

Nice conversion. I like this conversion more than the S14 version, the rear lights are way more cooler :thumbs: Ps. I bet that the dog can't toe your car :|
He could try paw'ing it though! ;)

Reaction score
well im still waiting for my shifter gasket and shifter boot then im goin to drop in the engine. hopefully by next week engine is in.
i sold my FMIC pipes and im getting new one.
i got a new oil pump, HKS intake, p/s line(also made a p/s cooler), slave cylinder, i also got some stance GR+ pro, i cant remember what else..
i will take some more pics when i get the car on the pavement once i drop in the RB. it should drop the car a lil wen the engine is in. the rears will prolly go a lil lower wen i get my tires and rims on there. i have the coils to their max lowered but with collars still.