What's new

the esthirteenpointfive

Reaction score
got this painted. i didnt really even try, i just grabbed a VHT raddle can that i thought it was a cool color
so yea just cleaned it up a lil and sprayed it. this will be the color of the vavle cover as well after i get it modified.

tomorrow i will be ordering either mishimoto or koyo radiator. intercooler and maybe a downpipe. then i just need to find some KA tranny sensor's and i will have the engine in and wire it up.
im so excited

Reaction score
so i went with koyo radiator N FLOW!!!!! and also got a koyo cap.

just wanted to see it on the bay =D i also cleaned up the bay.

i attempted to drop it in, but its already too dark, i might finish it because its going to rain tomorrow. possibly snow too. thats why i tried to get it in today because winter is here.
guess how i got the engine there(i will take some pics tomorrow to show you what i mean). lol it was a B!tch! getting it out from the shed without hitting this ladies car. i forgot to remove the shifter lol but i think it will make it

try working in an area like this.

i should have my BOV, nrg short hub, and ichiba rear 5 lug hubs next week, tomorrow i will have oem radiator hoses and cas o ring.
once i have it in i will start working on the harness.

Last edited:
Reaction score
so this is what i did lol i didnt know my aunt took some pics while i was moving it

hope its not going to snow anymore. i have parts coming in this week.

Reaction score
can someone take a quick sec of their time and measure the diameter of their air vents? please

nevermind 60mm

Last edited:
Reaction score
the overflow tank needs to go. so does the power steering reservoir. once i sell it i will be buying new ones. you will see.

NRG short hub $50 shipped

you remember this from page 1? while im still working on it, im browsing around on what i should cover it with. i wana keep it oem as much as possible.
i wonder how nissan did it. im not a huge fan of flocked dashboards but if i have no other choices then i will have to go that route.
im still debating wether i should ditch the stock air vents and go with S15 ones for all 5. 1 each corner and 3 in the middle.

paint. lol what do you think? should i use S15 air vents?

this is on. i started doing this last night.

i will also customize my cluster and maybe make another molding on the other side of the dash(left) for some digital speedometer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
more work. now i just gota add more fiber glass to make it a lil thicker and i will cut up the dashboard and mold this on it. i also got an idea of what im gona do with the dash, not gona cover it up with any fabric. you will see ;)

oh and i just got these just now. for the rears since the one i got isnt the right one for my axles(got ripped off)

Last edited:
T

teezn_180sx

Was a good idea to go back to the SR. The Rb just isnt right. Throws everything out and i mean its a 2L 6....... compared to a 2L 4.

I notice ur keen on gettin this whole s15 vent thing going on.... but when i built my s13.5 i opted to do the s15 dash conversion.... perhaps an idea? that way once u get all the vent tunnels fixed and a couple of mounting points welded in you can just modify the door cards. Just an idea.... then you also need to fiddle around to get the cluster to work lol But it looks sik! ill see if i can find a pic from my wide body S13.5 build and ill throw them up.

Reaction score
yea i was just gona stick with the RB for a bit. wasnt gona build it up or anything. but then it was just a pain in the ass. so yeah

yea but i dont really want to convert it to RHD. but that sounds pretty sick, with S15 interior. yeah just throw it on here whenever you find it.

but i think im gona stick with 240 air vents.

Reaction score
when i moved my engine... this is the route.

well today i installed the hubs and e-brake assembly and cables. since i have the 2+0 300zx e-brake cables i have to reroute them because they are shorter.

random pics..

Reaction score
started on my harness and tomorrow i will be ordering my HMIC kit

dont have heatshrink tubing, but electrical tape will work.

and my snack
coke. JK! whatever this FOOD is called, its good.

Last edited:
Reaction score
tomorrow i will be picking up tranny fluids and lower harness

i should fire it up soon. im stoked

heres what came in today
they didnt have black couplers in stock.

this isnt officially installed yet. i still have to push the core in some more to clear the headlights.

Last edited: